Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He pet her slowly. "Good girl," he said, before withdrawing his hand and turning away
Griffen Saja (played by Seasongriffen)

*lol your right*

Griffen went back to his cell then his tail coming out and made screeching noises again “Oh come on how long are you gonna do this?!”Said Griffen hiding his tail and fought his tail then came back out
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"When are these five minutes going to be up?"
A-002 following the friendly guard towards where the other 'specimens' were - A-002 hesitated and growled before choosing the one that she thought would be best to approach. The female with the dragon-like features seemed like the safest candidate. She slunk forwards and growled at the woman. She had meant the growl to sound friendly...but it came out as threatening, and she immediately regretted approaching the other specimens at all.

"Come on, A-002, I got you a treat" lunch was about t begin anyway, and he brought her meat

"oh, hello there, i am going to call you Xeno" she holds out her hand"do you know sign language, i assumed someone else did and i was wrong"
Clyde Whistler wrote:
"Come on, A-002, I got you a treat" lunch was about t begin anyway, and he brought her meat

She snapped at it and wolfed it down with the voracity of a big-cat. She snarled something akin to 'thanks' at the guard...and decided that he was the only one of the guards in the entire facility that she wouldn't happily gut in order to secure her freedom.

Griffen came out from fighting with his tail “Hey Liza.”Said griffen patting her and watching his back to make sure his tail didn’t Come out but then his horns did
Liza wrote:
"oh, hello there, i am going to call you Xeno" she holds out her hand"do you know sign language, i assumed someone else did and i was wrong"

The woman's speech was calming to A-002 - something she was not used to. And she sniffed the outstretched hand - noting that the scent was definitely not 'human'. She did not understand the words that came from the woman's lips though and so simply twitched her tail and growled softly...hoping it was the correct response. She did not want to have to attack these strange, new people...she was intrigued.

"I will take that as a no, i might be able to teach you some speech if given enough time"she looks at griffin"yes?"

He watched her as she interacted. "Be good girl, okay" he smiled before he walked off to watch the others

As griffen hid his horns he said “Don’t make me fight you like I did with my tail”Said griffen “Oh nothing just patting ya.”Said griffen yawning then putting his hood on

"do you all have anything to remind you of your families?"
Cessair looked at her through his hair. “ most are captured... so no.”

“That’s personal do you won’t get to know.”Said griffen putting his hands in his pockets and looking down

she looks down and then takes her hair clip out of her hair and looks at it"a gift from my sister"
Liza wrote:
"do you all have anything to remind you of your families?"

A-002 - or 'Xeno' as the dragon-woman had called her - knew the word 'family'. It was a word tainted with sadness. She had been created in a laboratory and had no knowledge of what having a family entailed. She mournfully whimpered in response.

"Alright, time for lunch, head on to the cafeteria!" a guard yelled.

Griffen looked at the hair clip seeing it glimmer and looked at Xeno “Hey it’s alright!”Said griffen hiding his clock

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus