Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she smiles and then hugs Xeno, trying not to make it look like a threat of some kind
((gotta go))
Noting with an unbelieving interest that the fox-creature had now turned into a child-creature, Xeno twitched her tail in utter puzzlement. She had some respect for the child for baring her teeth back at her...but kept her distance as she wasn't altogether sure that she had ceased to see the creature as 'food' just yet.

"thank you for listening"
Anniay (played anonymously)

She looked at the two, getting up from her corner and heading to her cell. She was planning to go nap or do something to kill time.
Liza wrote:
"thank you for listening"

The words meant little to the human/xenomorph hybrid but the tone in which they were spoken was soft and kind. She narrowed her eyes in an almost tiger-like expression of friendship before noticing the newcomer leaving the room. The one who had been tracing such soothing circles on the ground.

she falls asleep, her arms still wrapped around Xeno

She looked around, grabbing something random and throwing it at the wall and laughing as it made a loud sound. “This is so stupid, I’m going insane”
Liza wrote:
she falls asleep, her arms still wrapped around Xeno

Using her tail to push the sleeping Liza onto her back in order to carry her - Xeno stalked down the hallway, hissing at one or two guards and cringing away from the V-Predators. She padded back to the cell-block, where she hoped to find the newcomer.

she smiles gently

She looked around, hearing someone coming. She picked up what she had thrown and threw it again. “I’m going crazy”
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

(Did you go to the Requests? I don't recall you being there)
Anniay wrote:
She looked around, grabbing something random and throwing it at the wall and laughing as it made a loud sound. “This is so stupid, I’m going insane”

Specimen A-002 rounded the corner and looked in at the newcomer - having followed the sound of her laughing cry to find her. She growled inquisitively at the woman...and noted that she seemed distressed. She understood that. She had spent her whole life being distressed in one way or another in laboratories such as this one.

(Yep, I’m A-003) She looked at the person infront of her, smiling. “You another person here rotting and going insane?”

she wakes up after a couple minutes

' wrote:
Anniay wrote:

Specimen A-002 rounded the corner and looked in at the newcomer - having followed the sound of her laughing cry to find her. She growled inquisitively at the woman...and noted that she seemed distressed. She understood that. She had spent her whole life being distressed in one way or another in laboratories such as this one.

There were V-Predators patrolling the halls, watching her
Anniay wrote:
(Yep, I’m A-003) She looked at the person infront of her, smiling. “You another person here rotting and going insane?”

The woman was smiling...and that was a sign that Xeno had come to think of as a 'good' thing. She twitched her tail and uttered a low snarl, attempting to appear as peaceful as possible...although that was tough to achieve when every inch of you was as engineered to kill as Xeno was.

She wondered how long this new specimen had been here for....however long it was, Xeno pitied her. Any time spent at this cursed facility was far, far too long.

she looks at xeno

She grabbed the thing she had been throwing and threw it at the wall, wincing at it bounced and hit her. She picked it up and threw it away, her tail flicking behind her. “This place is gonna drive me so crazy I won’t remember what my number is anymore”

"Step away from the specimen" a V Predator commande, looking down with an orange light at A-002

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus