Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

He looked at Clyde, narrowing his eyes slightly in distaste. He hissed slightly, his tongue flicking out.
((Lots of slightly, sorry.))
Nobody (played anonymously)

He gave her hand a small reassuring squeeze, as not to startle her, before looking up and at the guard, eyelights thinning a little, but not too much.

He lead them to a table, hoping to avoid attention, as the child he was currently leading seemed quite nervous, and he wanted to make her feel as comfortable as possible.
Aspen sat down at the table, resting her head on its surface, clearly lost in thought.
((Is it the same table i'm at?))
(It's the same one as nobody.)
((Okey))

((You can join in at Nobody's table if you want tho))

"Your thoughts seem troubled, child, care to share? It might make you feel better" He spoke, warmth in his voice to make himself seem as friendly as possible, so as not to frighten her. He did not want to be cause for stress, as she seemed stressed already.
"I-I don't understand...I was in my forest...Then I was here..." She mumbled softly, keeping her eyes focused on the table.
He stood up and walked over to where they were, sitting down at the same table, but still a ways away.

He hummed, letting her know he'd heard.

"I was in my own forest, hiding when they captured me" He spoke, tone still nice and warm, but his eyelights seemed far off, but he focused again, and looked at the other occupant on the table, nodding to him out of courtesy.
Aspen held out her hand, a small green sprout started to grow in the center of her palm, it's roots spreading out over her skin. After a few seconds, a beautiful red flower bloomed from a small bud. "I was just looking at a flower like this one, I was just sitting...Then I was here..." She frowned, setting the small flower on the table and looking at it.

He looked at the flower, "My, how pretty, isn't it?"

This was his thing, taking care of people, dealing with someone else's problems, it was just natural to him.
He was silent, listening to their conversation without paying much attention, being more occupied by the sight of the flower, having not seen any living thing that wouldn't attempt to harm him in years. Well, he had, but he hadn't trusted any of them.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Enough with the sob stories, guys" he looked at them. "We are here to experiment on you, nothing more, nothing less. You guys are abominations to the real world"
She looked down, staring at the surface of the table.

"Abominations you call us, but what are you? I at least have a purpose, a reason I exist, that's more than what you can say.

You have no one to blame but yourselves for my existence, for if you didn't hurt yourselves, I wouldn't be here"

The beings eyelights were red, showing the pure rage and his form bulking up, muscles tense and second mouth not opening just yet. The reason why he existed, was to heal, to mend, and in sad cases, to end.
He was watching silently, a blank, emotionless expression on his face.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He sighed, looking at him. "I'd watch your mouth. I wouldn't want to get tased"
Aspen would duck down a bit, trying to make herself unseen.
It would draw any attention away from her.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus