Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Nobody (played anonymously)

His nervousness, no not his, someone else's, made him capable of feeling like he could speak, finally.

"I suppose?" He spoke, voice a smooth low baritone, sounding somewhat vicktorian in pronounciation.
~--( ._. )--~ (Ima just dance until someone says something xD)

Aspen Everlost wrote:
~--( ._. )--~ (Ima just dance until someone says something xD)

(Ima join you cuz I'm waitin)
~--(<G>)--~ XD
The Beast Tamer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Nobody wrote:
His nervousness, no not his, someone else's, made him capable of feeling like he could speak, finally.

"I suppose?" He spoke, voice a smooth low baritone, sounding somewhat vicktorian in pronounciation.

"Welcome to the Lab, cutie" he smiled before walking off

He put the ruler up and messaged both of the mouth's teeth

The Beast Tamer wrote:
Nobody wrote:

(What? can you clarify what he's doing?))
Aspen wrapped her arms around herself, inching into one of the corners. "lab?" she whispered. She just wanted to go back to her forest, the trees would miss her dearly if she left.

Nobody wrote:
The Beast Tamer wrote:
Nobody wrote:

(What? can you clarify what he's doing?))

(Sure)

He took his ruler and held them against his mouth, measuring his teeth, and putting them on his clipboard. "How is your stay here?"

Aspen Everlost wrote:
Aspen wrapped her arms around herself, inching into one of the corners. "lab?" she whispered. She just wanted to go back to her forest, the trees would miss her dearly if she left.

He nodded. "You bet, enjoy your stay" he smiled at her and walked away
Aspen crawled into the far corner, wrapping her arms around herself, her hair falling over her shoulders in sandy waves.

"Alright I suppose? It's a govenment facility, I do not expect to be given many choices" He spoke, his distaste for humans who thought they were better than others showing. It was things like this that caused the pain his children faced.
Aspen would lay on the rickety cot, looking up at the grey ceiling, wondering what her life had become, and if she'd ever see the trees again.
((I am backeth.))

((welcome back backeth XD))
((Just don't hacketh xD )
((A promise I lacketh.))
((Ok, back to the RP xd))

((You guys are wacketh, get to RP))
Aspen would lay on the rickety cot, looking up at the grey ceiling, wondering what her life had become, and if she'd ever see the trees again.

((I'm still waiting for this dude, uhh, mango, bcs Nobody was 'interacting' with him))

"Wonderfull" he pulled away from the ruler and recorded the teeth length on his clipboard. "I'll be back" he said as he went to Aspen

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus