Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"A-013, get up, you're drawing attention to yourself," he said, snapping his finger up
She let out a little whimper, slowly standing up. She'd hold the flower behind her back, hoping that just maybe, they wouldn't notice.
He watched Clyde, his pupils narrowing into vertical slits as he braced himself for what may or may not come next.
((I'm Mr. Lonely.))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He didn't do anything. "I just want to let you know that you'll be inspected
He visibly relaxed, sitting back down as his eyes reverted back to normal. He let out a relieved sigh, preferring to avoid confrontation, if at all possible.
Aspen shook slightly, her small mouth pinched shut.
He considered reaching out to comfort her, fighting a short internal battle, before deciding it would probably be best not to draw attention to himself. Instead of saying anything, he simply rested his hand on her shoulder for a moment, before pulling it back.
Her frown rose ever so slightly.
Behind her back, she tucked the small red flower into the edge of her sleeve. Hoping that the guard didn't see.
He felt a slight sense of contentment, hoping that it didn't show on his face, for fear of... well, nothing in particular.
Aspen sat back down at the table, not quite understanding what a 'Inspection' was.
((Other people we lacketh.))
((I'm going to hacketh them)) >:)
(( ;( ))
:)
((THERE WE GO))
((? Who Dere?))
((?))
((Anyways, I gtg. ADIOS!))
((NUU. I notified the mango of his absence xD))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus