Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Aspen lifted her head slightly, hearing the calming voice. "Nobody?" she asked softly, brushing her hair out of her face.
Nobody (played anonymously)

"I'm not allowed out of my... confinement, but yes, it's me"

He wanted to calm her down and make her feel better, as he didn't want someone to feel bad if he was around to help.
"I don't even know why I'm here..." she mumbled, looking down at the floor.

"I think it's because they think you are unusual, like what I am, but do not worry child, everything's alright"

He looked, trying to see where her cell was, but his view of the outside wasn't exactly the best, so he just akwardly sat there, wondering what day it was.
"But I'm not unusual..." She mumbled quietly, running her hands through her long blond hair.

"Human's are strange creatures, they consider anything that can do things they cannot unusual. They fear that which they cannot understand, and sadly, that means us"

He stood up, hitting his head on the ceiling and slouched down, so that his head was only scraping the ceiling.
((What all did I miss?))

' wrote:
((What all did I miss?))

((nothing much, I guess, people were online like, idk, six/eight hours ago, And now me and her are online, plus you))
((Geez. You go to sleep and the whole thing blows up.))

' wrote:
((Geez. You go to sleep and the whole thing blows up.))

((I know right? :blue: ))
He had been returned to his cell, dragging his feet as much as he could, reluctant to go back in. Once back inside, he sat down on the floor, with his eyes closed as he meditated.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

(It is now lights out)

All specimens must return to their cells, rulebreaking will be punished
He sighed, his concentration having been broken by the voice on the intercom. He muttered something about privacy, and then flopped on his bed.

Nobody looked up, seeing all the lights go out, and he let his eyelights die out, so that they wouldn't see him.

He wanted to cause some mischief, so he did that, and made himself as small as possible, and sat at the edge of his room, making himself look like a shadow that was naturally formed there.
Aspen sat in the corner of the cell, rocking back and forth slowly.

She still didn't know what was so different about her that these people would go all this way just to capture her. She bit her lip slightly, thinking.

The guards walked by, with flashlights attached to their helms. ne walked to Aspen, and sighed. "Go to sleep, darling"
"I don't want to." She said softly, not meeting his eyes.

"You need your rest. Do you need comfort? I can bring a stuffed animal..." he looked like a quiet, nice person
She frowned, looking down. "No..."

"Is there anything that will improve your night?" he asked, frowning. He wanted to help the poor girl

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus