Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

She laughs under her breath. "I've seen scarier beings, you clearly haven't been to the Underworld with all sorts of monsters and high powered beings." She says and looks over to Liliath. "You alright squirt?" She asks sweetly.
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"she actually has, she has scared many of the big monsters there, she once took me and protected me the entire time" she walks over to jules and tells her a personal bit of information that karma does not often tell to people and she then moves away
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"oh no, did my great niece just tell you that"
She sighs. "Well then sounds like you have no control then. And to answer your question, screams are just boring now a days so I dont care for them. I've heard them all and they are all the same. I grew tired of them ages ago." She states.

she walks away from the situation as she knows what liza told you"all i have ever known is bloodshed, and i love it because it is fun"

"if you can get her to care, then she will protect others"
"I get that, that's why I protect the ones in here." She says with a little sigh.

"well, no one in this world really gave her a chance to care, not even her own parents, who both despised her"
"Welcome to the club then." She chuckles slightly recalling her crap childhood.

"she cares for her now family, but other than her siblings and nice cousins, she murdered everyone in the village she was born in"
She nods. "Who here hasn't destroyed a town or two." She sighs softly. "I am sorry she had crap parents. I know the feeling."

"go find her, i do not need to hear those words"
"Perhaps later. I have to make sure Liliath is okay." She smiles.

she nods and skips off

she hums and kills something that was not human nor anything that mattered in any way shape or form to anyone in the group
Jules Geist wrote:
She laughs under her breath. "I've seen scarier beings, you clearly haven't been to the Underworld with all sorts of monsters and high powered beings." She says and looks over to Liliath. "You alright squirt?" She asks sweetly.

"Squirt?" Liliath asked confused
"Oh sorry, it's just a nickname I used... nevermind sorry Lil." She smiles.

she laughs a bit
Jules Geist wrote:
"Oh sorry, it's just a nickname I used... nevermind sorry Lil." She smiles.
Liliath giggeld and then sat down on the ground "What now?"
"I dont know. Anything you want to do?" She asks calmly.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus