Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Man, it's nice and detailed and portrays that well. ))
Nobody (played anonymously)

Maddy Night wrote:
Man, it's nice and detailed and portrays that well. ))

((^_^ <G> Thank you! I thought I'd get kicked out or something, because no one has writen in something this dark in the rp. I realized I just don't want my character to be bland and I... like to make them suffer? I have no idea, most of the time I'm super sweet, but damn, I can get darker than I thought.))
I feel we both could do a nice RP. I love killing off my characters or making them have a dark past. I love when they're suffering, or they're going insane, to the point, there shacking, or clawing there own skin. ))

Maddy Night wrote:
I feel we both could do a nice RP. I love killing off my characters or making them have a dark past. I love when they're suffering, or they're going insane, to the point, there shacking, or clawing there own skin. ))

((Haha XD Maybe, also cause the imagery freaked me out, idk why, but imagining a dark grey forest with bodies of people hanging from ropes and bottles of pills on the floor, with razzors stabbed into the barks, fog making anything but the faraway sillouettes of boddies hanging non visible. It sounds like a nightmare, I can almost see it. Creepy, also, I just thought of what would freak/hurt him the most.

I'm more of a emotional torture kind of gal, I like making them suffer, but through emotions! And loss, and the inability to do anything because I can. Man, and here I thought I was girly bcs barbie

Don't give me idea's! Now I kinda wanna make a roleplay outa that because, dark))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Some guards went to stop Nobody. "Snap out, it's just a dream!" they yelled as they forced themselves into his cell
Maddy heard the commotion. She sighs heavily. And peers her head out of the cage. Her tail sways behind her.
Brb ))

(I wonder how they immediately knew he was hurting himself)

Nobody barely heard the voices of the guards, as he saw familiar faces in the bodies that were hanging, they were all children he'd cared for.

Why hadn't he done more? Why had he abandoned them? They didn't deserve the pain they went through. They deserved to be happy, to be alive, and yet he was here, a failure at helping those that needed him.

He was a failure to his kin, to his purpose, to his very existence.

His second mouth was open as his normal one was as well, as he let out half roars half cries of sorts.

(Cameras)

They tried to tase him enough for him to snap into reality
Maddy's ears go down at the roars and cries. She would lay down and puts her paws over her ears. She would be tense. The cries reminding her of her past. Images now flashing in her head.

**Flash back**

*Maddy drops her flowers for her mother. "M-mom...d-dad!!" She would scream, her mother dead, and her father to. A demon skinning and eating them. Her mother looks to Maddy. "R-run...". Then her mother screams in pain. Before going lifeless. She would cry. Screaming and crying for her dear dead parents. The demon lunges to her. And tries to kick it off. She screams and kicks it off. Before it takes over her body forcefully.**

**Flashback ends**

Maddy pants. Tears flowing down. And she was shacking, no one around to hear her sobs for help. She hated the thought of losing her parents. She hated hearing there screams.

Tried is the key word, as the tasers did little more than tickle him, but it worked enough, surprisingly, to snap out of it somewhat.

His vision blury and unfocused, he crashed to the ground in a heap of black blood, for the cuts he'd dealt himself were quite deep, and tears, giving a sharp cry, eyelights a pure blue, in sadness for the vision he could still see. He saw an amalgamation of the world he was in, plus the one he saw, for a few moments, before passing out, a claw mark on his chest particularly alarming because of the amounts of blood comming out of him.
Karl Jiang (played by Spoopeth)

He was silent after seeing what the guards had been doing, and shocked at seeing some of the things in the cages. He sat down at his desk, staring off into the distance with glazed, glassy eyes as he thought.

.The guards tackled him down and even got a V-Predator to sit on him, just enough to wake him up They went to get a medkit
Maddy comes down after a while. The tears stained her cheeks. She turns into her human form. And wipes her eyes. She sniffles.*
calms ^ ))

((Technically he's unconscious, right?))

He eventually snapped out of it, deciding that he should just get to work, and try to forget what he'd seen. After all, it's been working so far with what happened during the war.

"Oh, and Karl, we can get you a replacement arm" Clyde said

He started, turning to face Clyde. "Wh-what?" He asked, hoping that he'd heard correctly.

Nobody eventually awoke, headache pounding in his head like a marching band decided to play live in there. He unsurprisingly couldn't see his surroundings at all right now.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus