Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Aspen would have a blank look on her face, running her hands through her soft, blond hair.
Karl Jiang (played by Spoopeth)

He hobbled over to where Clyde was, his cane clanking on the floor. "Yes?"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"How has your experience been thus far?" he asked, looking at him
Aspen looked up, wondering what the purpose of even keeping her here was if they were just going to lock her in a cell all day.
Liliath started screaming for Clyde because she was hungry
Aspen cowered over, covering her ears.

He shrugged. "Eh, not bad. A bit boring, at times, but that's about it." He thought for a moment. "Also, a red person threatened to kill me. Is that normal around here?"
*Maddy yawns. Sitting up. And looking around her dark cell. She would walk to the bars. And peered around outside them. She squinted her eyes. She couldn't see the time. She sighs, and then just sits on the floor and leans back on the wall. She waits to be told what to do.*
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He just sighed. "Karma. Don't worry, she won't hurt you"
Liliath managed to get inside and she managed to get inside Maddy's cell . She then turned into her fox form
Aspen was asleep in her sell.
(Cell oof
Liliath wrote:
Liliath managed to get inside and she managed to get inside Maddy's cell . She then turned into her fox form

*Maddy's ears perk up. She senses something inside her cell. Turning to her wolf form, she sniffs the area. And finds the fox. She squints her eyes, and then sits down.*

He shrugged and started to head back to his office. "Alrighty then."
Nobody (played anonymously)

Nobody wasn't particularly feeling like having guards around, as his sences started going haywire and going all over the place, making him see and hear things that were indeed not happening. It wasn't too uncommon, but uncommon enough for Nobody to be decently disheveled and on edge.
Maddy senses Nobody. Her ears twitch. She turns to her wolf form. And began to try and squeeze through the bars. She gets her body out. But her head gets stuck. She grows. And squirms around for a while, and then gets out. She would then walk over to where Nobody was. And stared into the cell.
Maddy Night wrote:
Liliath wrote:

*Maddy's ears perk up. She senses something inside her cell. Turning to her wolf form, she sniffs the area. And finds the fox. She squints her eyes, and then sits down.*

She turned into her human form again and started growling

He noticed the cells on the way to his office, stopping to look at them, but not seeing anyone inside.
Maddy's ear dropdown. Hearing footsteps nearing. She would then turn to a shadow and appears in her cage again. Hearing the growling, the female would then pick her up by her scuff. And throwing her to the wall. "Leave me alone pup."
Nobody (played anonymously)

warning, sensitive topics are touched in this paragraph, if you are triggered by any of this, it is not my fault, the character themselves has warnings, If you feel like you would be triggered, do not read the italized words, I would feel guilty if I didn't place the warning at the beginning, it is not too graphic, if at all, so I am not breaking any rules on the forum rules

Nobody's eyelights were a dark grey, meaning sadness.

In his eyes, he wasn't in a cell, he was in a forest, dark and gloomy, with bodies hanging from the tree branches, bottles laying on the floor, razors stabbed in the tree barks, and the incessant whispers of,

"You didn't save us, you didn't help us, were where you when we needed you? you weren't there and you promised"

Nobody eyes filled with cristal clear tears, overflowing and falling onto the ground as he gasped for breath.

"I'm sorry, children, I've failed, I'm sorry!" He gasped, crying and scratching at himself, claws out and scratches on his arms bleeding black blood. He was a failure, he hadn't done what he was meant to do. He had failed.

(Man, I got dark, I think that's how this character is meant to be portrayed however. I feel like his kind would do something like this is they persieved that they have failed, it's just a bodily thing) (What do you guys think?)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus