Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((I'm freaking confused now... I thought we were out back which means she couldnt get to Liliath and Liliath couldnt see her ))
((wait what were we outside LOL))
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((she can hear screams from long distances, fearful screams feed her))
Nobody (played anonymously)

Maddy Night wrote:
Man, it's nice and detailed and portrays that well. ))

((^_^ <G> Thank you! I thought I'd get kicked out or something, because no one has writen in something this dark in the rp. I realized I just don't want my character to be bland and I... like to make them suffer? I have no idea, most of the time I'm super sweet, but damn, I can get darker than I thought.))

Maddy Night wrote:
I feel we both could do a nice RP. I love killing off my characters or making them have a dark past. I love when they're suffering, or they're going insane, to the point, there shacking, or clawing there own skin. ))

((Haha XD Maybe, also cause the imagery freaked me out, idk why, but imagining a dark grey forest with bodies of people hanging from ropes and bottles of pills on the floor, with razzors stabbed into the barks, fog making anything but the faraway sillouettes of boddies hanging non visible. It sounds like a nightmare, I can almost see it. Creepy, also, I just thought of what would freak/hurt him the most.

I'm more of a emotional torture kind of gal, I like making them suffer, but through emotions! And loss, and the inability to do anything because I can. Man, and here I thought I was girly bcs barbie

Don't give me idea's! Now I kinda wanna make a roleplay outa that because, dark))

((Technically he's unconscious, right?))
Karl Jiang (played by Spoopeth)

((*how much, not what.))

((Nobody is still kinda bleeding out here people XD)) ((Welp, looks like this is the end for me Jonny XD Idk what I'm doing))

((Welp, R.I.P.))

((CONFUSED GRANDPA))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Karl Jiang wrote:
"Maybe one of those new fangled... zappy thingies." He chuckled. "Sorry, but you probably know what I mean."

((A taser?))

((yep))

((OHHHHH DRAMA XD Also, may I just say the way yall roleplay the advanced age man is absolute adorable and super accurate, it reminds me of my grandpa))

((Thanks, he's actually based off of my own.))

((aww, ok!))

((Le poof, im gone!))

((What? XD))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

((Hey))

((EH? WHAT WAS THAT SONNY?))

((I COULDNT HEAR YOU OVER HOW OLD I AM.))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus