Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

People were tending to Nobody's injuries, and setting him into a medical bay. Clyde looked at Lilliath. "Umm... hello, young one"
Maddy looks to her. She places her big paw on the foxes head. Holding her down.

"Kid, I am 3x your size."

Karl Jiang wrote:
"Maybe one of those new fangled... zappy thingies." He chuckled. "Sorry, but you probably know what I mean."

((A taser?))
Karl Jiang (played by Spoopeth)

((yep))
Clyde Whistler wrote:
People were tending to Nobody's injuries, and setting him into a medical bay. Clyde looked at Lilliath. "Umm... hello, young one"

"Hello." She sobbed "I wanna go home." she cried louder

He sighed. "Shh.... do you want to play outside?" he asked

He looked over at Clyde, confused. "Why is she here?" He reconsidered his question. "Actually, who is she?" He said before moving to comfort Liliath, crouching down. "What's wrong?"

Karl Jiang wrote:
"Maybe one of those new fangled... zappy thingies." He chuckled. "Sorry, but you probably know what I mean."

"Well... maybe we can configure what you want on your new hand?"
Karl Jiang wrote:
He looked over at Clyde, confused. "Why is she here?" He reconsidered his question. "Actually, who is she?" He said before moving to comfort Liliath, crouching down. "What's wrong?"

"I want to go home."She cried well she hugged Karl. Liliath wouldn't be able to go home anymore her parents were murderd when they took her to the lab

He got her off of Karl, picking her up. "Come on, let's go play outside"

He was silent, trying to figure out what was happening, before sighing and sitting back down.
Nobody (played anonymously)

((OHHHHH DRAMA XD Also, may I just say the way yall roleplay the advanced age man is absolute adorable and super accurate, it reminds me of my grandpa))
Clyde Whistler wrote:
He got her off of Karl, picking her up. "Come on, let's go play outside"

Liliath shook her head and started violently hitting Clyde

"H-hey!" he dropped her and looked at her injuries. "That was mean! Do you want to get in trouble?"
Liliath started crying in fear and decided to hide behind Karl

He crossed his arms, sighing, calling a guard to pick her up

((Thanks, he's actually based off of my own.))

"I get the feeling something's wrong here." He said, seeing as Liliath is deathly afraid of Clyde, and is apparently trapped here, or something.
Liliath was so scared that she said "Sorry." but she did not mean it. Liliath did stayed behind Karl

"I don't know what's up with her, or what I did wrong" he shrugged. "She came here and went bonkers"

( I literally don't know why she's scared of him)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus