Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Nobody (played anonymously)

(OH Ok!) (Lol I was confused for a sec)

He shakes his head, looking quite pissed, but in his movements there seemed to be a mixture of anxiety dropped in there, as he kept looking around with his eyes and not staying completely still.
Maddy sighs at him. She grabs his shirt/coat and drags him inside. Then pushing the door closed and shifting to her human form. She places a hand on hs shoulder.*

"Kid. What are you looking at? And why do you move so much?"
Hey, I'ma disappear for a while, I wish to roleplay with this character later, goodbye for now! ))

((aww, ok!))
Karl Jiang (played by Spoopeth)

((Le poof, im gone!))

((What? XD))
Hey, I am here :> ))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

((Hey))
Your gay ))

((EH? WHAT WAS THAT SONNY?))

((I COULDNT HEAR YOU OVER HOW OLD I AM.))
Not gonna- Ask- ))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

((I got a GF, sucks to be you))

((Sorry.))
I know you irl- Unless your talking about your character ))

The male then seems to relax somewhat, still being tough looking, but now looking a little less anxious and 10x pissed.

"My business"

(Is he being a di--- son of a ship? maybe? XD :p)
Haha, who knows ))
Maddy laughs at how mad he looks. She would make her tail brush up underneath his chin. She would laugh heavily. Then looks around. Seeing the guards looking for her. She would roll her eyes.

"Well. I'm going back to my cage. If you stand here, you are a next victim, also, you reek of cigarettes."

He was heading out of the building, humming as he headed to his car. He saw the two of them, squinting for a moment, then shrugging and heading to the nearing convinience store.

"I'm allowed to be here" he almost growls out, not being able to help the way his voice sounds, kind of rough and naturally growly.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus