Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Karl Jiang wrote:
He started, turning to face Clyde. "Wh-what?" He asked, hoping that he'd heard correctly.

"We can give you a new arm, Karl" he smiled a little
Karl Jiang (played by Spoopeth)

He was quiet for a moment, before grinning. "Well then, what do I have to do?" He asked, eager to replace what he had lost, but also slightly skeptical.

"Report back here during lunch for installemnt" he pulled out a futuristic box. "This hand is state-of-the-art, complete with gadgets interlocked with the fingers"

He raised an eyebrow, suitably impressed. "I'd say this is too good to be true, but I get the feeling there's a catch."

He shook his head. "No catch, you were a good man, you deserve a reward" he smiled and opened the box

He didn't entirely believe Clyde, but the opportunity was too good to pass up. "Well then, I'll be back here during lunch." He started to turn, then looked back at Clyde. "Thank you. You have no idea what this means to me."

((*how much, not what.))

He nodded. "Of course" he smiled and pulled out the hand. It looked super expensive and was made out of titanium.

He whistled, surprised by how advanced it seemed. "I'm surprised anyone was willing to spend that much on an old fart like me." He chuckled.

He smiled. "You deserve it, I can even install weapons on here, if you want"
Maddy Night wrote:
Maddy's ear dropdown. Hearing footsteps nearing. She would then turn to a shadow and appears in her cage again. Hearing the growling, the female would then pick her up by her scuff. And throwing her to the wall. "Leave me alone pup."

Liliath started crying loudly before she stood up and tried to attack Maddy now

"I'm going to have to decline on that part, i've seen enough violence to last me lifetimes."

He nodded. "Not even a box-cutter knife?"
Liliath ran out the room and managed to get in the room were Clyde was
Nobody (played anonymously)

((Nobody is still kinda bleeding out here people XD)) ((Welp, looks like this is the end for me Jonny XD Idk what I'm doing))

"Maybe one of those new fangled... zappy thingies." He chuckled. "Sorry, but you probably know what I mean."

((Welp, R.I.P.))

He turned to look at Liliath, confused. "Uh..."
Liliath sighed deep "I wanna go home." She cried out loud

((CONFUSED GRANDPA))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus