Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Kim is a bellydancer. Check it out!

Kim Site Admin

Many of you are aware that one of my hobbies outside of the computer is bellydancing.

Many of you have also asked to see a video of me performing at some point.

Well, Geek & Sundry is holding a contest to find new video bloggers for their site, and I am entering with a proposal to do a show wherein I do interpretive belly dances about your favorite nerdy characters and to your favorite nerd anthems.

PRETTY PLEASE check out the link to see my performance and vote for me?? :D It is full of so much delicious overacting you will not be sorry. ;)

http://www.geekandsundry.com/vlogger/kim-dances-with-nerds

If you like it, please share the link with your friends and have them vote as well. And remember, you can vote every 24 hours!
Done and shared! :D Hope you get enough votes, I enjoyed the video!
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Thanks so much, Loki! :D
Voted <3

Oh you might enjoy this link, Kim.

*goes to share the Kim bellydancing*
EdtheNeko

Voted :3

By the way Kim, You should LINK the voting thing in your youtube's video desc so others on youtube can vote as well.

yeah, that was definitely the plan! I got called away from my desk before I could get to it. :)
Oh my goodness Kim this was absolutely amazing!!!
I'm a bellydancer too so I always -love- watching other dancers. Amazing!! Your grace had me smiling throughout the entire performance, music was beautiful as were the clothes. Lovely!! :D Thank you so much for sharing. ^_^
I just watched and voted for you! :3 Amazing song and interpretation!

And my fiance wanted to add in, "And everyone doesn't know that Kim is actually a Cylon." LOL

Thank you soooo much guys. You make me smile. :)
Voted for you! :D I wanted to learn how to belly dance. I think it might be semi safe for me and my over klutzy self <.< I'll see if I can get some friends of mine to vote too!

You may well be able to! A lot of the movements can be performed without taking your feet off the ground, so it may be just right if you're afraid of stability issues. :)
I have gravity issues <.< Just ask Loki
Claine Moderator

Aaaaa wow! I know pretty much nothing about belly dancing except the basics, so I didn't know what to expect at all! That was amazing Kim, I really enjoyed your performance! You certainly have my vote :D
TornBySanity wrote:
I have gravity issues <.< Just ask Loki
haha gravity isn't my friend either don't feel bad. People used to call me 1,2 crash. -.-'

Voted!!! :)
Ben Moderator

So awesome. SO. AWESOME. Voted and all that and telling everyone I know.

YEsss! Vote every day!
Spectacularly danced and choreographed, Kim. Absolutely beautiful. :) Voted!
You got my vote! I had no idea you were so talented.
Kim! Epic! Must do more!

*waits* I am waiting!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Kim is a bellydancer. Check it out!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus