Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Devin (played anonymously)

Stands in awe at the beauty before him, taking a moment to say anything. "Aight, don' matter if she gets rabbity on 'e, I''s no big Cadbury Flake,' his one's waw'h killin faw! I' she'll give me 'he 'ime ov day."
Annette Benton (played by Thatnerdychick)

"I'm going to be honest. Every date for me is a blind date..no seriously. I can't see you. So..on the bright side. I judge by personality?" She said softly while hoping to god she was actually speaking to someone and not to thin air.
Audric (played anonymously)

"Honestly, I wouldn't be opposed, but I have too much to deal with, I don't think it'd end well."
Etharine (played anonymously)

"Useful for a lot of things, but unfortunately a date for us is not what the fates have decided."
Lauren Stanford (played by Thatnerdychick)

She brushed the messy locks of hair from her eye and smiled."dark and brooding type? Cute, I love getting shy people to open up."
Caelus (played anonymously)

"She doesn't need to have a heartbeat, that's just a plus. 'Why not,' I say. Maybe I can convince her to put on a show."
Min-ji (played anonymously)

Min-ji clapped her hands together excitedly, "Oh! He is so handsome and looks so very strong. I think a date would be fun! Maybe we can go somewhere to get cakes." She let out a happy sigh, "How perfect would a date be if he liked sweets as much as I did."
Macy Jericho (played by Thatnerdychick)

"You seem sweet, really you do. But I have work to do. Place to be, people to kill, mayhem to cause."
Brior (played anonymously)

"She seems nice, beautiful... delectable. Please, don't get me wrong, I would eat her in an instant, but I doooon't think I'd date her."
Kane D'Armoise (played by Nettle)

Non. Graines contaminées d'un arbre contaminé. There is no shame in walking in the night and knowing her forever, but those who waste the gift on petty cruelties and make beasts of themselves...” A bemused shake of that elegant head. “I do not understand it, and I do not wish too.”
Asimov (played by Thatnerdychick)

"I do not understand what a date is. Nor what it has to do with rejection. I am greatly confused." He said as the soft sound of mechanics whirring and clicking emanating from his chassis.
"Um...no. If you can't grasp the concept of dating, then I don't think that'd be a good idea..." She says.
Annette Benton (played by Thatnerdychick)

"You sound kinda nice. Um..where are you exactly? I can't see you." She said calmly as she gripped her cane."I think it's a yes."
Glo (played by Alien_Princess)

"I've never been terribly interested in alien dates, but I must say you are attractive....for a human. I suppose I could be convinced to take you as my fifth wife, if you can just do what your told. You'll certainly benefit from the additional eyes in the mate group."
"I don't like people who think they are above others, based on such trivial things." She says. "So, no." She rolls her eyes.
Caelus (played anonymously)

"What a soft and delightful creature, yes. I think you would be happy, I could make you happy... Please, smile for me."
mykah rae (played by Wanderlyst)

"to be completely honest, saying you'll make someone happy so soon," she paused for a short time. "is a little bit disturbing." she gives a gentle smile. "sorry, I think you're getting a no from me."
Lauren Stanford (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Well aren't you the polite one. Cute." She said as she adjusted her shirt with a wink."wouldnt mind a date with you one little bit."
Jessie J Jefferson (played by FlaskOfMalice)

"How peculiar... it's a no, as i'm not attracted to... wall flowers, and you're an artist, i've had plenty of friends break down from the so called 'starving artist' lifestyle." He said, sharpening a flimsy knife.
Harun (played anonymously)

((Redacted))

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus