Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

D14 (played by iolhantheX)

The small, raggedy female cyborg stared up at the robot with wide golden eyes, silently observing him. She ever so slowly tilts her head in a rather cute movement of obvious confusion. Long tangled and dirty, white hair hanging around her scarred face and shoulders.
It would seem to be a no, as she had not a clue what romance was.
"Tch. Not much to say. So no."
"I'll admit your attractive, but I have a feeling we'd clash... Plus I don't know you. Hard no, don't be annoying about it."
Mina Mendoza (played anonymously)

"I know I'm a dead girl, and my options are frankly limited, but I just don't see a way of us...clicking? Do you know what I mean? No offense hun, it's nothing against you."
Roselin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Dead...? Yeah...No. Sorry, hun."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Um..sure? But you really could do better then me."
Penny (played anonymously)

Date.

"I suppose we could give it a try, it's not going to end well but quitting before an attempt was made seems off-putting."
Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously)

Sure! I’m desperate and have gone out with worse
Sol (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“...No. Desperation will see you as a dog.”
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

Date!

"Awwww. Shoo cute! Of course I will date you~ I don't mind the whole killing vibes nor the blood stains...Life would be pretty boring without getting your hands dirty every so often."

Cue Elaine getting on top of a of a stool to properly deliver head pats to her new date.
Reject.

"I'm sorry, but I would much rather have an invigorating with someone whilst they're sober rather than relying on alcohol for stimulation."
Nahyuta Sahdmadhi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Aren't you something?" Nahyuta lies his eyes over the woman, rubbing his chin in thought. "...Sorry. But I'm going to have to reject you."
Jazzy takes a look at the man in front of her. "You see, I'm just not physically attracted to you...like at all. So...no..."
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

"Sorry, you're just not my type" he said, shrugging and frowning. "Maybe we can be friends?" he held his hand out
Maeve Vega (played by Auxiline)

Date.

"I'm certainly happy to see where things go. I've never met someone involved with the military before."
Lon'qu - The Shadow's Sword (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"...Sorry. You could be with someone a lot better than me."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"I mean, yeah? If you can put up with the fact that I have never dated anyone before and am completely clueless..and that I work the graveyard shift, in a literal graveyard."
ghost (played by nightmaregamesYT)

I'd be willing to give us a shot. I mean, you work in a graveyard and I'm a dead man walking. What's not to like. Although, I do come with occasional ptsd episodes, but I can handle those.
Selim (played by 0089)

"Hehehehe~ Reject!" Selim poked his tongue teasingly then gave a girlish laugh as he hovered in place, wings slightly twitching with his heartshaped tail wagging happily behind.

"Still, slaves and familiars are always welcome though." He smirked revealing a cute fang poking beneath his upper lip.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

"Sorry, I just don't date guys, or demons" he scratched his head. "Never trust them, never will"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus