Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Zen Whitlock (played by Mintelle)

Sorry, but I'm not a guy who is into... Well, anything with fur, so I'd have to pass this time and say reject.
Chantal Delacroix (played anonymously)

"A date with you would be wonderful." The brunette girl smiles, placong her hands in her back pockets. "Such a handsome face with captivating eyes..." She muses to herself, leaning in a bit closer to get a better look.
Corrin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I'm going to have to go with no...Sorry about that, but...Yeah."
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

"Hmm. My apologies, but I'll have to decline. I don't know much about you, for one thing." That, and there are much better options for someone of clear royal or noble descent; unless the Nohrian princess was the rebellious sort, an accountant like Maxwell is not one of those options.
Kane D'Armoise (played by Nettle)

“Ah...non. My apologies. I prefer my partners to be of the exclusive nature. Again, mes excuses. A pity to be sure, but what is there for it?” The vampire inclined in his head, adding a physical flourish to the rhetorical question posed.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Sorry sir..but no. The last few vampires I met were trying to mess with the graves I take care of..took me forever to clean them up off the walls..well..what was left of them."
"...No." Vincent shook his head. "You just don't seem like my kind of person, and not even for the thing about vampires."

...If I may, he's no vampire, Vincent, at least. Vincent's...somethin' else.
Medieval Characters (played by MangoNekros)

"I find no purpose in dating a vampire. Plus, I prefer women, we may fight side-by-side in any day, though"
Adelia (played by North-Wood)

"Sorry, but I would outlive ya, if ya know what I mean."
I'll gladly date any brunette. Would be more appealing if you were a Goliath Orc like me tho
Kristoph Gavin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hrm...Not so much into royalty. Nor you, to be fair."
Diana Peterson (played anonymously)

date lol
Kiro Wasaki (played by Nivela)

“No.” Kiro said bluntly and raising one eyebrow, with that cold icy look in his eyes. “I’m not into women.”
Jasper Vincent Hawth (played by MercyInReach)

"Ah... Maybe in private. Can't have anyone spreading any rumors..."
“You look like regret. I like that.”
Takumi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Sorry, but...No."
Macy Jericho (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Depends. Are you comfortable going on a date with the equivalent of a natural disaster? Also the factvo have to wear cuffs. That's kinda important too."
Estha Masson (played by Nivela)

Date

Estha chuckled and crossed her arms, gazing at her. “Cute.” She purred, winking seductively.
Anastasia Loraine Normandy (played by 8_Stars_8)

"Hmmm...too cocky for my taste. You seem very sure of yourself, and I'm not sure I like it." She says, shaking her head.
"Cocky?!" the delinquent laughed, resting her arm on a spot way too close and leaning in even closer. "I'll show you cocky~"

Suffice to say, being as much of a noob in the art of loving and caring as an eldery man trying digital soccer, Sprite wouldn't be able to actually show her anything.

[ Reject, for this poor idiot's sake.. ]

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus