Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Kylie (played anonymously)

I like this person so i would date
Anthony D'Angelo (played anonymously)

"Oh, heck no! Waaaay to young for me."
Anthony D wrote:
"Oh, heck no! Waaaay to young for me."

"Why the hell not?" She chuckles. "I'd love to get to know you. You're hot. And you'll obviously be attracted to me. As all men are." She says. "Well...that's not because...nevermind." She mumbles. She didn't really want to explain this was only because she was a siren.
Warrior of Light (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I am sorry, but no."
Sir Winterstorm (played by MasterWinter)

"Perhaps we could give it a go. We have some similarities, so it might be doable. I'm not sure what your duties or goals are, but my duties might be a hindrance at times...However. I'd still be willing to give it a shot."
Poppy Jackson (played by Mintelle)

"I'm afraid I'd have to say no on this occasion."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Pfffft, no. You could do far better then me."
"Hmph. No. Likewise, you can do far better than me."
Reina Koukai (played by Zelphy)

“Reina does not understand this word of daiting yes? Explain this....Daiting to Reina, yes?”
Kylie (played anonymously)

pass sorry
Eir (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You...are a bit too young for my taste...Sorry.”
"Unfortunately I'd have to say no. I think my work ethic would be a mood killer for someone already forlorn."
Who (played by Pantrane)

“Awk”, shouts the large bird. “Romance, romance.” He whistles a happy song in his native language. “Shiny hair.. Shiny. Shiny.”

“Awwwwwk!”
"Of course I'd be willing!" Avi cheers, "you're super cute!"

"There's a gemcutters' festival going on right now on Dalisk 2, and we could go ride the updrafts around the spires there, and there are a tonne of awesome restaurants in their capital, and this is gonna be so much fun!" the petite, bright-coloured birdy rambles, jumping in excitement at the idea, "I'll go get my ship!"
Revenant (played by Churchtuary)

"... Reject."
Brash (played by Pantrane)

“Like totally reject...”
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon)

The creature coos almost pleasantly, looking the boy up and down. Not admiring him, but imagining how great it will be to later deceive Brash’s friends. “I acsssept! Come over for dinner, perhapsss? Don’t mind my looks, I can change to sssuit your fancy. Hehheh.”
"Wait, Ni? Of course I would, but what are doing h-" Victi begins to ask what appears to be her life-partner, before stopping herself, sniffing the air and finding an oddly familiar nothing.

"YOU" she growls, "Sorry, not interested what with last time, Vinny, but you know who might be all over you? These sticky bombs! Eat shrapnel you aberrant polymorphic jerkwad! Maybe that'll give you your sweet release!" She punctuates the refusal by pitching a cluster of small sticky explosives at her old enemy.
“Aside from the fact that I’m not interested in women, you’re more insane than my cat, so no to you in particular.”
Asimov (played by Thatnerdychick)

"I am told I am not good at romantic endeavors. Only compassion when it is deserved..and pelting jerks with beanbags..I rarely miss."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus