Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

"Sorry buddy, i'm not the guy who would get into a relationship for the erotic stuff, plus, you seem a tad...off." Clyde said. He didn't want to just blurt out. "I'm straight" either
Peyton (played anonymously)

"There is something charming about you, I mean, there is something charming about everyone, but you seem nice. So pick me up at 7pm, we'll have some drinks and talk about life. And yes, I am asking you out."
Zach (played anonymously)

"Yeah, let's go. I mean, it's gonna be a long night though, so I hope you don't mind hopping from place to place. Could never stay too long anywhere," he said with a shrug .
mykah rae (played by Wanderlyst)

"I can't stay in one place for long anyways. I'm a very active person, so it would be no trouble at all." she gestures with her hands as she speaks, not realizing it. "I'll totally go out with ya, mah dude!"
"Er...no." She says. "You couldn't handle this." She says, laughing.
Rick Michaels (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Yeah, I’d date ya and see what happens.”
Anthony D'Angelo (played anonymously)

"Sorry dude, but I'm not all that into rich types." The tall tattooed man shrugs, hands in his pockets. "I'll have to pass."
Linelea Vraks (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Depends..do you like blades?" She asked calmly as she sharpened a throwing knife.
Alonzo K'tah (played by Wanderlyst)

honestly, I'm open for anything. I like to get to know a person before telling them no to a date.
Rochelle Romaine (played by Mintelle)

Rochelle gives him a sweet smile before nodding softly, raising her hands to use sign language:

You have a kind smile, so I would say yes.
The Puppet (played anonymously)

If i was a male i would date you
Brooke Keaton (played anonymously)

"No. Just too darn creepy." Brooke inspects them, eyeying the being before her with a sort of mixed horror and contempt. "Sorry."
Kiro Wasaki (played by Nivela)

“You’re very pretty.. yes..” Kiro paused and his eyes wandered to a the side as a gentle hue or red spread across his cheeks. “But I prefer men..” he cleared his throat and forced himself to be straight faced. “Sorry.”
“Maybe not a good idea seeing that you prefer men.” She chuckles. “But id love to be your friend!”
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"I say yes! Dating a 3D person from another world would be quite interesting." She spoke merrily. "Mhhhh..." She hummed. "What's this thing?" She used her sword to gently poke at a parked car's tire.
Would definitely date. I'm sure you know why~
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Who wouldn’t date ya, is the real question here. Okay, yeah, I’d date you.”
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Sure. Just..dont mind the book chained to my waist. No need to worry about that whatsoever."
“I think I’m gonna be concerned about that...um...,book...” She shrugs. “So, no.”
Emelia the Kitsune (played by Izumikora)

Emelia ponders for a moment, looking Zena up and down from a distance. She licks her lips before letting out a feint whisper.

"Well I wouldn't say no but I may need more rope to make this really fun..."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus