Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Marcellus (played anonymously)

Marcellus pauses to think for a moment, one massive, calloused hand running through his hair to scratch his scalp. His word coming out as a single grunt. "Yep"
Brooke Keaton (played anonymously)

The brunette watches the man before her for a moment, eyebrows slightly furrowed as she considers. After a moment her face lights up with a grin. "I'd certainly go on a date with you, darling. Never could refuse a handsome man."
Jack (played anonymously)

A cockeyed grin spread across the sailors features. "Aye, ta ignore such a pretty face would be a crime worth the stalks. A bit young fer me, but ifin she'd have me, I'd not be denyin' 'er."
Poppy (played anonymously)

"I loooooooove pirates!" Poppy said with a wide grin on her face. "So, yes! As long as you take me dancing."
Farrell (played anonymously)

"MMmmmmmmmmm..." He hums with lecherous undertones. "Long as it's still warm, answer's yeah we can give it a go."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"I mean maybe? If you can put up with the particular..issues I have. I hope you're prepared for some strange stuff"
She said as she clutched the old chain bound tome in her arms.
Devin (played anonymously)

Spins the heavy rings upon his slender fingers. "I can apprecia'e a girl who can 'alk shop. Le''s give 'er a go ducky!"
Manlius (played anonymously)

"Regrettably, I will have to politely decline as my time is otherwise occupied," Manlius stated simply, a small and friendly smile on his lips.
Tileria (played anonymously)

"Um, not hardly. Sorry." She giggles. "But we can still be friends!"
Magnolia Morrison (played anonymously)

"Unfortunately no, women don't strike my fancy." The redhead says with a shrug. "You seem cool though so I wouldn't mind hanging out platonically."
Macy Jericho (played by Thatnerdychick)

She looked down at the cuffs on her hands before looking back up."let me get this straight. You want to take me on a date? Me, the human equivalent of a small scale disaster. I have to know..did you hit your head really hard on the way over?"
Nancy (played anonymously)

The half-elf shook his head, "And the answer is...not at all, not ever, and not in anyone's lifetime but especially mine."
Vincenzo (played anonymously)

"Yes, in a heartbeat... Oh wait, that's going to be a while," he laughed.
mykah rae (played by Wanderlyst)

"well don't you move in fast?" she looked amused as she spoke. "id consider a date with you."
Louise Clinton (played anonymously)

"Sure, sugardoll, I'd take you out." A cigarette dangles from between the woman's plump lips, little wisps of smoke twirling into the air from it's end. "It's always nice to spend some time with a pretty lady like yourself."
Servius (played anonymously)

Servius laughs, "You have your issues, but so do I. I'd be willing to give this thing a go... Who knows, maybe you like walnuts too." Cracks a few in his hand and chucks the shell shards to the ground.
Chantal Delacroix (played anonymously)

With a chuckle Chantal approaches the walnut toting man and without asking plucks one from his hand, toying with it while inspecting his features . "A date with the likes of you? With that pretty face it would be impossible for me to say no."
Evelyn (played anonymously)

"Yeah, sure, I'll give it a go. No harm in seeing how it goes!"
Morgan (played anonymously)

"I, uh..." He pauses, looking a touch apprehensive. "I'd really like to. If she'd have me."
Leticia (played anonymously)

Looking down at her nails, Leticia gave a small shrug of her shoulders, "Sure. I've got time to kill." She lifted her gaze and looked at him sharply, "Don't expect too much from this."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus