Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

"If you want a guy to protect you like the royal princess you are" he bowed. "I'm your guy. We should go out some time"
Tiamat Fatin (played by KosMos07)

Clyde Whistler wrote:
(Damn! I missed the T-Doll!)

"I don't drink" he made a had wave that represented an X. "Lose the addiction, and we'll talk" he smiled nicely

Tiamat would merely shrug. "Just because you don't drink doesn't mean you can enforce you're view on me. My tolerance is much higher than yours. Besides, I don't date weaklings."
The Gunslinger (played by MangoNekros)

"You're hot," said the guy with a beer in one hand and a shotgun in the other. "We should go out, kill goblins or something" he sounded a little drunk, but he looked cute

Clyde Whistler wrote:

(Weaklings. *Laughs*)

Smiling with saccharine sweetness, Tiamat nods. "You're a human. I'd break you unless you wore your armor. It's happened before.... poor boy..."

The Gunslinger wrote:
"You're hot," said the guy with a beer in one hand and a shotgun in the other. "We should go out, kill goblins or something" he sounded a little drunk, but he looked cute

Blinking, she laughed with a tilt of her head in acknowledgment. "Why not, there are a few bounties that I wouldn't mind splitting. I certainly need the warm up."
Sten MkII (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Armor is kind of impractical, though...We're not the Sturmtruppen." She said it her own English accent. Badly, but it was worth a shot. "...Though I guess I would date you..."

Clyde smiled. "I like your personality, and the fact you tried to be english" he said, crossing his arms. "Maybe we can head over to the range, kind of a weird date, but I got a trigger finger"
Carnage (played by dantefrancis)

"OF course you have a trigger finger Military man..."
Roselin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Shit, Sturmtruppen? Those armored shock troops?" She grinned. "Erm, right. Back to the topic at hand...Eh, probably not."

"You just don't look like the person to be with a military guy" he said, shrugging. "Maybe a doctor"
Vermin (played by Gambit)

Sorry, buddy, you're a good guy, but not cute enough for my personal tastes.
Princess Matilda of Enchancia (played by sarah18394729)

You're cute!!!!!! i would definately date you.
Arkus (played by Gambit)

Ah yes, You're quite a bit more my style, I would most certainly date you.

*blushes hard and giggles before putting her hand on you're cheek*

You i would most certinaly date because i know you would protect little ol' me.
Cyrus Duvont (played by Gambit)

Oh, I most certainly protect such a beautiful creature such as yourself, nothing in this parlous world can lay a finger on you while I stand guard. Arkus-

How about Cyrus?

OHHHHHHHH its a crowman thoses are very rare species where i come from and i would date a rare species
"...Pass. You're not necessarily my type...Sorry."

*sighs* someone must want me

*looks at the next person and puts her hands on their chest looks up at them in their eyes with tears in her eyes and asks*

love me?
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon)

”Hah! Sssssure...” the creature extends its long, skeletal arms and goes in for a hug.
"I...Erm...Sorry...No."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus