Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Athena Kaska (played by KosMos07)

"Gorgeous woman. Yes please. I don't limit myself when it comes to beauty."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Hmmmm..nah. I got too much work to do. Digging graves, cleaning them, talking to the dead...communing with the elder gods. You know..busy work."
Casper (played anonymously)

Casper chewed upon her bottom lip and offered up an apologetic smile. "Not to be rude, but you aren't my type. That whole 'graveyard goth' thing sort of isn't my scene. It's cool for your though. I mean you live your best life."
Colette (played anonymously)

"I'm not sure if I like women or not, but a date isn't anything dangerous, is it? At least I'm being forth coming with you."
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Yeah, I'd totally date you."
Camryn Davenport (played by asherb92)

-raises eyebrow- Date you? You should hope to be so lucky. Sleep with you? Yeah. I like a good time.
"Sorry you're a bit young and tiny for my taste. Not that you're not pretty." She shrugged her shoulders, after all being blunt was what she did but she had a hard time being nice about this stuff. "I'm sure you'll find someone."
"Reject just not my type, but I'm there are plenty people who would find you to be your." He shrugs and gives a sheepish smile.
Takumi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"How do I put it lightly...? I'm not into you. Sorry?
Otsutsuki Sora (played by Aaricia)

"Absolutely adorable. Yes to a date"
Colette (played anonymously)

"I unfortunately will have to reject you because the whole alien thing makes me feel uncomfortable."
Estha Masson (played by Nivela)

Reject.

Estha snorted in mockery. “I don’t know.. for some reason, I’m not a big fan of you.” She paused, a grin pulling at her lips. “You’re too... boring.”
Date.

"you look like trouble, missy, the pretty sort of trouble. You're on"
Reject.

“ Far to out there for my type... I like wild but not like that... so you shall be alone too night with your bottle of rum and not with a pretty lass...”
Anastasia Loraine Normandy (played by 8_Stars_8)

Ana takes a long look at Roxanna. "I'll have to pass, you seem like you have too much baggage."
Mitsuki (played anonymously)

Reject

He took one look at the woman, and the decision was immediately made.

Too young. Too wild-looking. Too different.

“Not interested.”
Reject

"Sorry, you're a little bit too old for my liking in the romantic sense, but I'm sure you're a great person to be friends with!"
Princess Matilda of Enchancia (played by sarah18394729)

date

don't ask why you just seem perfect.
Macbeth Wilson (played by Burrito)

He looked at her, visibly confused. "You wish to consort with me, but do not believe in the one true god? No." He replied with a cold glare.
"What...are you? I'm very confused. Are you a...duck?" She asks. "No...no...that's...weird."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus