Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Princess Matilda of Enchancia (played by sarah18394729)

*looks at the next person and shivers as she is cold and hugs herself*

love me?
"...I'm going to go with the decision of my squad commander...Sorry, but, still...Not my type."
Colette (played anonymously)

Reject. I don't think we are the right type for each other.
Chris Silas (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Date... I have a thing for French girls.
Sol (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Tch. You’re not my league.” He says with a lot of snark behind his voice, simply that of a military leader. “So no. I wouldn’t date you.”
Rivka (played by Juls)

"Date." the goblin whispers, but only because she does not have the courage to say "reject" to such a frightening looking man for fear that he might skewer her on the spot. He probably will anyway...
Brynn Thompson (played anonymously)

“I’d pass... Sorry. Not my type..”
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Depends..do.you like..cuddles?"

Alwina Coldwill wrote:
"Depends..do.you like..cuddles?"
“I love cuddles!” Is this a ‘Date’?
Basil looks at her. "I like guys...sorry..." She gives a small smile and bites her lower lip.
Jev Cipriano (played by Roueg)

Jev looked her up and down before a small smirk formed on his lips. Giving a nod, he let out a soft sigh, "Date. Definitely date."
Princess Matilda of Enchancia (played by sarah18394729)

*sighs and is playing a game on her Chromebook and then looks at the next person and smiles ans curtises*

Hello my fellow traveler will you date me?
Otsutsuki Sora (played by Aaricia)

"Hm now this is my first time here" Looked at the person and raised an eyebrow "Well sure why not. I have some time to spend before I head to my planet" Amused manner and smiled widely holding out my arm leaning down from my height of 6ft8 to give her a bright sunflower "If you are interested"

She looked up at their large height, feeling like an insignificant mouse, being 5’3”. She felt like this wouodn’t work out if that’s how they’d make her feel. “Um, I’d pass...”
Sol (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hmph...I suppose I would date you, but, as reality serves, whether or not that’s a good idea is heavily debatable.”
Date.

King Magnus raises an eyebrow, eyes cold like ice. He didn’t say a word, but a small smile tugged at his lips.
Na Seo-Yeon (played by halwa_noori)

Her auburn eyes registered the sight for some moments, meekly feigning sheepishness but flashing a quirked smile, "I wouldn't mind," Serenity asserted, the line rolling off her tongue like silk.
Jev Cipriano (played by Roueg)

Jev tilted his head to the side as he took in the figure before him. "Another fallen angel, like me? I can't reject that," he chuckled lightly before glancing his dark eyes towards the next person.
Nahyuta Sahdmadhi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hrm...I don't think so. My humblest apologies."
Lian (played anonymously)

Lian canted her head to the side, blinking wide eyes before smiling a wide grin, showing off the sharp and pointed teeth that filled her mouth, "Pretty hair, pretty face, the LiLi likes, so the LiLi takes...on a date!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus