Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Raffle: Win An Ice Cream Sundae, OC Art!! (CLOSED)

Kungfu6453

oh so hard so many. but my top 2 are.

rorik is very gray. he not evil. but he not the best apple. normally I have a hard time with characters like that. but how he played makes me understand and sometimes side with him. it feels like he human who it out to survive.
https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=1425936

leo is a very good guy. sometimes to nice for his own good. sometimes being good can land you in trouble. I almost feel like he is real.
https://www.rprepository.com/c/leonardo

so many more I love. but these to are the top so far.
I would love to take a line from a B-list 90's movie and say
"I could no sooner choose a favorite star in the heavens."
But since my hand is being forced, there is only one redhead that can compliment my main demon in a way that I am still struggling to fully understand.

Miss Sarah Jacqueline "Jay" Laveux, Ladies and Gentleman...

tenor.gif

Five years ago, I found myself sparking a RP with a new face. It was odd and very refreshing how easily words seemed to flow onto the screen while writing with her. Jay ended up being the biggest curse and yet best thing for my normally stubborn Demon. The pair had been through so many levels of Hell (sometimes literally) and still, no matter how many times he swears her off, she manages to leave him longing. Whether he is prepared to admit it or not.
I have been so lucky to watch Jay blossom from a meek, naive fledgling to a full on tour de force. The breadth of her personality has yet to be discovered as I am still finding new facets every time I write with her player, Volka. It is never just a "quick" rp with this one. For I even find myself rearranging my day to accommodate more writing to see just where this rabbit hole takes us. I am sincerely proud and at most times completely left speechless as Volka continually grows as a writer. It has come to a point where I am trying to keep up with her prowess, always being pushed to take my storytelling further. If you haven't had the pleasure to collaborate with this talented writer, I suggest you send her a message. She doesn't just write, she builds entire worlds and lasting connections with just the brush of a keystroke.

-Corvin
Out of all the characters I've rped with, Kanrik has to be one of my favs.

Not only is he a wonderfully thought out disaster, he is one of the characters that is most like a real person. His flaws may be many, but it only makes him easier to relate to and understand. Kanrik is a villain and I don't think many people would disagree, but thats only one of many sides to him. Deep deep under all of his badassery and rudeness he holds genuine affection and care for who he keeps close.
Thank you for organizing this! Posting with one of my absolute favorites, this lovely Lady - Síla Eolith Ó Canannáin by tisonlychaos - who hates coffee (my character was totally wounded!)

However, this little feisty Lady survived a shipwreck, the unwanted advances of one of the Old Ones, and a fight in the Dreamlands! <3
Hyemis_Friend

Goodness! This is amazing.

I'd definstely say that my favorite character is Myungi Song By jungshook. I've been roleplaying with this character for over a year now!

Good luck to the other contestants!
Hmm. I haven't gotten a chance to roleplay with a lot of characters despite being here for so long, but...

Petrovalyc's Ketin Clarke is someone that come to mind. One of the first characters I roleplayed with here, and a very memorable one! His aloof kookiness played off well with my Lexi's rambunctious behavior and made some incredible roleplay moments! They even inspired me to write an entry in one of RPR's Epic Week contests a while back!

I also need to give a shout-out to Lanx12's various characters, especially Finn O'Hara. Darling thing. I love his and his kid's quiet, endearing personalities.
Rogue-Scribe

How did I not see this raffle? Gee.. where do I start….

Scarlett Sara Dylan ~ I had the pleasure of RP’ng a musician RP with my character Darrell Sanders that was quite enjoyable.

Aylssa Nicole Kennedy ~ I’ve RP’d with Aylssa, and we trade guestbook and journal entries with my character Steve Harrison.

Anastasia Josephine ~ I’ve had a running RP with Ana for several months.... actually it goes back to last year. Quite a cool character!

Jessa Dixion ~ Have a 'telephone' RP going with Jessa. It's crazy fun!

Romy Eloise LeBlanc Romy is working as a personal assistant to a young tycoon in our RP. I do love this character's background and the way she is written!

Juliette Grey ~ I recently started an RP with her and I really love the depth of the character and back story. I look forward to this RP! I need to get writing!

Anyway, I have more, but that is enough for now. 😊
Just gotta say this, you're so generous for doing all these raffles and games! Hats off to you!

At this very moment, I'm particularly fond of the good old psychopath characters, and M-S's little whirlwind of trouble Ares seems to tick all the boxes. He's such a complex character and can go from zero to holy cow in the blink of an eye. He's sassy, flirty and spine-chillingly sadistic, and I love it! Even though our roleplay is still in its early stages, Ares is proving to be one of my favourite characters of all time.

(slightly superficial reason - but the gifs on his profile as so cool too. Had to mention it XD)
Oh I love this! Ok I got a few characters!

1: Thoth Played by Yura
Yura is such a talented and created player, she works the best with her Thoth character. A sassy, sarcastic, smart-ass character that is overly fun to play with and even get frustrated with ;)

2: Yama Jackson Played by DragonChild
While I love this character, I love multiple characters that DragonChild has created. But Yama is one of my favourites, with his lay back, chill, lazy like personality with a strong sense of family. It makes for in interesting personality!

3: Elduin Fasmyar Played by Shinohara
There isnt a lot to say about Shinoharas character, he is just a cruel and ruthless character that drives mine crazy, making it so much fun to push of Elduins buttons and push him over the edge sometimes:)

4: Larilan and Jude Played by KingTai
What’s fun about KingTai’s character is that it’s two, one that’s a demon with a rude and overbearing personality. Having to always be right, along with his side company that is a stuck up, powerful and manipulative jerk. A lovely mixture

5: Tron Pentre Played by Tustala2017
Tustala2017’s Pentre is a funny character, a mixture of caring and stubborn, with almost two sides to him. Making it overly fun to mess around and annoy the character, knowing that it will turn out ok in the end.

There is my top five! :)
Juls wrote:
Tron Pentre, played by Tusitala, is a character that I really love to hate. He makes a great bad guy.
Guardian_Girl wrote:
I think I would have to say that Pentre here would quite possibly be my favorite character belonging to Tusitala. I've been playing alongside her for like 2 years, and she is just so fantastic.

She plays Pentre so well, that I find myself constantly coming back for more, and craving her rp interactions. And everytime I think I've got her character down pat, she always seems to throw some new twist in that I just love!
Sweet_Little_Sock wrote:
Tustala2017’s Pentre is a funny character, a mixture of caring and stubborn, with almost two sides to him. Making it overly fun to mess around and annoy the character, knowing that it will turn out ok in the end.

Shall we start a Tron Pentre Fan Club? XD
Juls wrote:
Juls wrote:
Tron Pentre, played by Tusitala, is a character that I really love to hate. He makes a great bad guy.
Guardian_Girl wrote:
I think I would have to say that Pentre here would quite possibly be my favorite character belonging to Tusitala. I've been playing alongside her for like 2 years, and she is just so fantastic.

She plays Pentre so well, that I find myself constantly coming back for more, and craving her rp interactions. And everytime I think I've got her character down pat, she always seems to throw some new twist in that I just love!
Sweet_Little_Sock wrote:

97cd0377624ac947325ef842e2459bd8.gif

Just careful what you wish for...

tumblr_ndz0b05Hzh1tsgq4co3_250.gif

Mercy isn't in the evil lord knight's vocabulary
PENTRE head knight warlord wrote:
Juls wrote:
Juls wrote:
Guardian_Girl wrote:

Sweet_Little_Sock wrote:

97cd0377624ac947325ef842e2459bd8.gif

Just careful what you wish for...

tumblr_ndz0b05Hzh1tsgq4co3_250.gif

Mercy isn't in the evil lord knight's vocabulary

Oh my god 😂

Yes I think so:

But I also think ‘hidden softy or sweetheart’ is in his vocabulary.
Raheem is one among many favorites coming from the same user. Our oldest RP started 3 years ago and through the years, more have been added. We currently have two going on with Raheem and one of my characters and they never stop making me happy. Raheem is well-thought-out and genuinely is a sweetheart (when he isn't being an *ss). His face claim is Oscar Isaac, which doesn't make it any worse at all, as he has a special place in my heart as well.
MissPixie Topic Starter

The entry period for this raffle is now officially closed!

Thank you so much everyone for entering and show casing some really cool characters! I loved looking at them all.

I will update a list of entrants and pick the winners, as well as announce them, later today! :D
Somnom wrote:

Thank you so much everyone for entering and show casing some really cool characters! I loved looking at them all.

I will update a list of entrants and pick the winners, as well as announce them, later today! :D

Thank you so much for your generosity in hosting this raffle
Somnom wrote:

Oof! I’m really excited!
MissPixie Topic Starter

Okay! Here is the list of entrants and their numbers! I will be picking the winners shortly and update the original post with their names!

1 - Sanne
2 - Hikari_Yagaza
3 - Juls
4 - Claine
5 - DarkCrow
6 - 8_Stars_8
7 - Guardian_Girl
8 - Dndmama
9 - Tusitala2017
10 - Yersinia
11 - Mercyinreach
12 - Hadeslicious
13 - Voldarian_Empire
14 - Trudy
15 - Guess_Who
16 - tisonlychaos
17 - emroidz
18 - Aveilthe
19 - Volka
20 - Kungfu6453
21 - Corvin
22 - Fabl
23 - DorianM
Hyemis_Friend unfortunately disqualified due to lack of a link in entry. :(
24 - LightSide-Lucree
25 - Dunedain-Ranger
26 - Mintelle
27 - Sweet_Little_Sock
28 - Blurryface
Claine Moderator

Oh my god no way! I'm absolutely gobsmacked! Thank you so much for the delicious sundae!

Don't worry it's safe with me!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Raffle: Win An Ice Cream Sundae, OC Art!! (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus