Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"All this talk about books has me on the edge of my seat," Jim eagerly throws in his two cents, scintillating eyes switching between the pair. "Though since I am up to bat, I must say that I'll have to pass on this one. As much I do so enjoy the tall, dark, and brooding types, I can also see when I'm bested by the loveliness of another. Worry not though, the heart does go on."

He inserts a bow into his final decree for the sheer dramatic effect, "And so I reiterate a firm, but cordial pass."
Quartz Bloodhorns (played by MordosKull)

The angry looking bunny folk just shakes his head, long bunny ears wiggling to and fro.

Pass
Cyr (played by Alien_Princess)

Cyr stares with an almost horrified look on her face before subtly shaking her head.

Pass
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

Not even a second, nor so much as a glance toward the other ensues before the consulting detective commences with a stony conjecture, his tone mild and incurious, "Pass." It was said with such commitment -- no second thoughts, and yet, it was a few moments later that Sherlock realized how insensitive he must have sounded. He wondered briefly where his filter might have gone, before he gave it a second, more amicable attempt.

"While you appear to have an effervescent demeanor," he begins, applying his deductions to his efforts, "and a rather interesting, genealogical aspect, I'm afraid I will have to decline. Best wishes 'n all that."

He certainly hoped this would suffice...
Lorelai Jade (played anonymously)

Lorelai eyed the man for about 2 seconds. It didn't take long for her to realize her answer. "Um...no offense, but you're not really my type. You seem like the kind of guy that cares more about work than about love, and there's nothing wrong with that it's just I don't see us getting together. You're very formal and I'm very informal. We hang out in two completely different scenes."

"Sorry for all of this unnecessary talking, but basically I'll pass."
Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

“Dang, you look like my daughter. Party like her too. It’s a definite pass but I’m sure there are plenty of guys who will not pass.”
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

Oh god no. no no no. far too much trauma there, i can see it seething off of you. pass."
Camila Martinez (played by luvss)

"I'm kind of frightened, and I feel like if I reject you, you'll kill me. I've never been with a girl though, and I'm not really interested in them, so I will have to take my chances. Pass. I'm sorry!"
DIO (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Pass, although I would drink your blood in a heartbeat."
Felix (played by JetStorm)

"Erm... Pass...I don't think we would be a good match anyway." he says.
"Pass, I'm dealing with enough cat hair from my own grey familiar."
Ciel Marie Durand (played by Falyn)

À la claire fontaine
M'en allant promener
J'ai trouvé l'eau si belle
Que je m'y suis baigné

Il y a longtemps que je t'aime
Jamais je ne t'oublierai...

"If you follow the echo of my voice singing to you along the moonlit path you will find me beneath the stars. I would dance for you then amid the circled glade of ancient standing stones."

-Romance
Shamshir (played anonymously)

"It appears you are already quite smitten, my lady. It would unbecoming of a knight such as me to separate two lovers. As such, I must decline."

Pass
Mary Newbound (played by EchoSama)

She smiled sheepishly. "I'm a sucker for respectable men, especially knights" She sighed dreamily., quite clichely. "The day I get to date a knight would be a fantasy turned reality." She shrugged. "But I don't think that would ever happen." She laughed slightly. "You're also quite short."

-Romance
Émilien (played anonymously)

"Pity you chose to romance the one above. So, I'll pass for the sake of honor."
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"So honor's what gets your rocks off, is it?" Jim smiles flippantly, yet he maintains a safe distance. He wouldn't want to rumple a good three piece should he rouse any unwanted enmity. "Then for your sake, I'll go with romance. Not your cup of tea? I can assure you that I am the epitome of a gentleman."

He brandishes an exaggerated bow, his nebulous gaze glittering mischievously, "Honor is self-sacrificing and often incompatible with one's ego. Ambition is my drug where success is the only cure, and nothing is more attractive than an ambitious man."
Soliah Wright (played anonymously)

"I'm fairly certain you're not his cup of tea. You're not mine either."

- Pass
Rowan Adler (played anonymously)

"Wow! You seem really cool! If I were interested in girls I'd definitely say romance, but since I'm not I will have to pass. Sorry!" Addison hoped that she didn't come off as rude, and she gave a warm smile to let her know she meant no harm.
Maeve Tyler (played anonymously)

"You are a very pretty girl and seem nice, but I'm not romantically interested in women either, unfortunately."

Pass
Pyralis (played anonymously)

Phinn winked, looking up from her notes. "Despite you're sugar addiction, I would romance you in a heartbeat if you allowed it. But... a wizard knows the rules, and wouldn't press her luck."

Hesitantly Passes.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus