Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Amelia Thorne (played by Thatnerdychick)

She put a musket ball through his head and walked on her way, that. Was answer enough.
Brân The Luis Druid (played anonymously)

Amelia Thorne wrote:
She put a musket ball through his head and walked on her way, that. Was answer enough.

Oh, a cold blooded murderer. PASS!

@Amelia. The game is Romance or Pass. So I will ignore your dramatic post.

"Romance Corran."
Astride, jones,and isaac (played anonymously)

Bran wrote:
Amelia Thorne wrote:

Oh, a cold blooded murderer. PASS!

@Amelia. The game is Romance or pass. So I will ignore your dramatic post.

"Romance Corran."

" oh she said Pass clearly! and I say pass" Isaac laughed.

" Agreed. I pass" jones sighed

" such a pass too much full of themselves" Astride scoffed
Jaren (played anonymously)

Amelia Thorne wrote:

Isn't that Godmodding? How unsociable, and not playing to the form of the game.

As for Astride, and company. Pass.
"Oh you seem like someone I would want to get to know. So Romance if that's okay." The forest nymph smiled
Benoit Lemay (played anonymously)

Looks above to the crazy violent one or the silly group of sheep and he shakes his head, then his eyes focus on Jaren and he gives a sweet smile. “Oh oui, you I could..”

“But non! Ninja! Pass.”
Jaren (played anonymously)

Gives no indication of any expression. Then speaks, "I do like the colour of your eyes and the moistness of your lips, even though you are a human. Romance."
[“Oh, it’s you. Mr.... Lemon was it? I do not have the want, need, nor time for a relationship with anyone, let alone you. Unless you are signing up to join the Angles or otherwise here to provide tactical services in some shape or form, I’m going to have to ask you to leave me alone. Good day to you.” She walks briskly away without seeing if he responds.] (too many ninjaing going around.) “Make way elf, I’ve got a meeting with my lieutenants and commanders dealing with an epidemic of the Tribbles. Gotta pass this one.”
Ixchel (played by Galaxy-Star)

"Hmm you are very pretty but I'm too focused on my training right now so pass"
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Hmm, I shall pass. But you seem very interesting. I may put aside my 'anything that can talk will betray you' sort of attitude for you so that we can be friends."
Purifier (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hahahah! Pass. But maybe I’ll use you as a test subject.”
Tan'Nun'Nyo (played anonymously)

"Romance! I'm sure we can have a good time together. HAHAHA!"
Doom Slayer- Sentinel Hero (played by MangoNekros)

After loading in two shells into his Super Shotgun, he would flick his wrist and close the barrel of the Super Shotgun, looking down at the creature. "Rip... and... Tear!!" was all that came out of his scratchy throat

(Pass)

"I'm... going to pass. And you can't see my Four Dark Devas Of Destruction either."
Sheffield (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Pass. And no, I don’t want to see whatever that is either.”
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" Pass my dear, I don't do girls. I never will sweetheart "

"Pass. You seem like you'd probably betray me." He seemed quite paranoid.
Mr. L. Winter (played anonymously)

"Pass. If you don't do well in social environments, why are you here?"
Fallon Grey (played by Falyn)

"I'm not so sure I do so well in social environments either. I've become fairly reclusive of late. Still...Romance."
Light (played anonymously)

"You seem like quite an intriguing traveling companion. Though something tells me we would not get along well romantically for some reason. Maybe I'm being overly defensive, but I've learned to listen to my gut as mortals say, and I've also learned to not give my heart too readily. Even beings such as I can be hurt when we make ourselves vulnerable. A polite pass from me."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus