Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Jean Bart (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hrm.....I’ll pass. Nothing personal, but, I’m not sure if we would get along, stuff like that. However, I wouldn’t be opposed to being friends.”
Ruiz Mazandarani (played anonymously)

*Checks the shipgirl out*
“Damn... you’re a cutie!...”

Romance
Im straight, so..pass
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"I shall pass." He then holds out his hand to reveal four hamsters. "They are my Four Dark Devas Of Destruction. You may pet them if you'd like."
Anaqi (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"To become negative against another without a reason is like throwing a brick to catch a fish in a pond they do not reside in. You will achieve nothing. Pass."
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

“ Very poetic, but I fail to see the logic in your analogy because it doesn’t seem to make much sense...how does disliking someone equate to using a senseless method of catching fish? Pass, but I find your alternative way of thinking very thought provoking.
Lugh (played anonymously)

"My sincere apologies my lady, I have little choice but to pass. Your unique and graceful visage would only attract my enemies, and I would wish no harm done to you." He offers her a courteous bow and a regretful glance.
Ravindra (played anonymously)

"Very graceful and handsome, but I'm not interested in my own gender. Pass, though I'm sure you'll have no problem finding your ideal mate."
Six (played anonymously)

"I'll have to pass... I prefer men.."
He smiled softly beneath the wolf skull mask.
Omitter (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“If you’re into men, human....” She could only assume he was human because he looked human. “Then I shall pass.”
Kiyotaka Ishimaru (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Ahem, I shall pass. I have more important things to do than this thing called 'romance', such as homework, or studying."
Punk Linnet Vega (played anonymously)

"Hmm you seem a little preoccupied with your studies and I like a man with time for his lady. I'm going to pass but I hope your studies go well," Punk offers her warmest regards as she sits back, sipping on her chamomile tea and throwing a ball of bright red yarn for her kitten to chase after.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

She simply slapped down a notepad and wrote down her name and number. Then she walked away.
“Uh, pass. If ye be datin’ someone else, I don’t want any part of the relationship.”
Taluna (played anonymously)

"Hey! I'll date ya!" Romance!
Mr. L. Winter (played anonymously)

"Urm...Pass. One of my associates has gnomes on his allotment and they are lewd."
Naisha Saad (played by Falyn)

"Lewd gnomes...ehm, perhaps not the most sinister of stories, but I suppose that might depend how lewd these gnomes might be. A published story is better than none and who knows this one may turn out to be quite interesting once I finish writing it. Care to invite me for a cuppa?"

Romance.
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Pass. Why is no one here similar in personality to my beloved Saihara-Kun?!" He whined.
“Pass. Ye can’t be too picky about who ye want or you’ll never friggin’ find anyone.”
Vishnu Badakar (played anonymously)

"You are very young, too young. Pass."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus