Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"NOPE!!! I refuse. I do take the hamsters though..." Pass
Lynn (played by Wolfcat)

“I’d quite happily say romance to you, you seem very friendly.”
"Lynn, such a pleasant name. However, I pass. Only a woman I would romance."
The Werelion (played anonymously)

"Hmmrr.. I'm not fond of males. Pass."
Benoit Lemay (played anonymously)

"Vous ne reconnaisez pas un beau mâle quand vous en voyez un!" he shook his head in utter discouragement. "Et c'est quoi ces cheveux en hérisson? Non merci! Pass."
Stephanie (played anonymously)

"Oh my... I do love the French language ... love a French accented English too... "
Romance
“You’re an aspiring actress? Oh. Let’s just say that the Hollywood types of people and I don’t get along well, something about a lack of a filter I talk through. Pass”
Crusty (played anonymously)

"I would pass. You're a little too chaotic for me and I don't want to get blown-up or squished, and you probably don't like me anyway as my nickname is Crusty Pye, and you don't like pies." He backs away slowly.
Ante Acleme (played by KilNi)

"Pass." Ante narrowed his eyes, pushing a joint to his lips as he sighed to himself, "Why am I even here...?"
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Pass. Anything that can talk will eventually betray you."
Penn (played by Helvetica)

"Pass!" She looks further up the thread. "Hey Crusty!....Romance. See you tonight."
Diahn Offwell (played by KilNi)

"Pass." Diahn licked his lips as his eyes played in the ground, "You remind me of a criminal that would be in prison."
Penn (played by Helvetica)

"Pass. And yes, glad to see you edited that post of yours No-body likes being called that even IC."
Geimhreadh (played anonymously)

"Oh, sadly I will pass as I'm already romantically involved with Lunella."
801 (played by ChristopherBarnesII)

“It’s very rare that i find myself attracted to organics and usually they are females, but, you’re handsome yes, but not my type. I’ll have to pass, no offense to you.
Light (played anonymously)

"An automaton? Fascinating. I must say I feel no particular attraction towards you, but I would love to disassemble-- I mean, befriend you, yes, that's what I meant to say.."
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"I cannot be bothered by the extraordinary. I'm far too prosaic for the likes of you," he states urbanely. "I am certain you will persevere."
“A genius of your level refusing to explore another side of their reality is quite sad in my opinion. I’ll have to pass on someone who is only one sided.”
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

Cool bird. Maybe we uh. Could date. You tell me about your bird I show you the whales."
Torox (played by TyroDragon45)

Apologies, but I am going to have to "pass"...I am not exactly capable of feeling emotion, let alone that of a desire for a relationship, so I feel that this wouldn't work out.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus