Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Erica Norvik (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Hmm... Initially I thought maybe a bit of romance, but I shook that out of my head and have to pass.”
Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

*shrugging* sorry, pass
Maybe a crush, but never a full fledged romance I have the history of the universe to write and I don’t think you would enjoy a scholars lifestyle. Pass.
Light (played anonymously)

"I, on the other hand, am quite fond of scholars."

Romance
Rylan (played anonymously)

"Erm...Well, I've met a few Primordial Spirits and I'm intrigued about your lifestyle, but I would need to pass. Being male myself I incline towards females and I think I'm already claimed by one, I'm not sure as my memory's unstable." He offers a friendly smile anyway.
Leillah Lunorin (played by Falyn)

"Aye, claimed! Romance!" She says as she tries to seem nonchalant and utterly fails, but grins and gives Rylan a wink.
Hmm, perhaps. Perhaps. Visit my grand library sometime.
Geimhreadh (played anonymously)

His pale face offers an intensive grin, revealing his canines. "Now....That's what I'm after. A bit of Neck-Romance. Such a beautiful soul."
The Red Scythe (played anonymously)

"Look man, I'll be honest, I'm not really attracted to men, but if I was, you're just trying way too hard to be edgy and it's very unattractive, ze. It's like you're trying to compensate for something. Remember, in the shadows no one can see you boast, ze. Take it from a Ninja like me."
Kit (played by RussianRxulette)

Kit blushed a bit, his tail swaying as he tugged at his binder slightly. "P-Pass... J-Just, I uhm... You k-kinda scare m-me... I'm s-s-sorry."
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Pass, 'cause I want to, stupidhead!" He yelled.
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"Oh good lord, pass," Sherlock states without much reluctance. "Perhaps you will find someone who enjoys your puerile nomenclatures as much as you do. Heaven knows there are a lot of the sort with an infantile repertoire about. Nevertheless, all the best."
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

"Errrr... I'm flattered that you'd even consider dating me, Holmes. But you're not really what I'm looking for in a relationship, even though I admit that I find that big, intelligent brain of yours very attractive! It'll have to be a pass from me, homie."
Kit (played by RussianRxulette)

Kit's ears flattened and he started to back away, his tail swaying anxiously. "D-D-Dog... M-Maybe, if I k-k-knew you b-better, or if E-Eason was always a-a-around..."
Carys (played by pixl.Bee)

"I'll have to pass, sorry bud."
Paul Smith (played by Juls)

"Might try to romance..."
Hornet (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Yeah, I’ll stay outta your way so you can romance that person!” Pass
Eason (played by RussianRxulette)

"I guess I would try, you seem nice." Eason gave a smile.
Clara Burdick (played by Juls)

"I don't believe my father would approve.. so unfortunately it must be a pass..."
Martes Ozcuro (played anonymously)

"Forsake your family and run away with me. I can give you the adventure that you crave." Romance

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus