Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

"Alright, you, my friend, need to calm down." Lief straightened his posture, blinking in surprise. "What are you doing here? And what is the use of the weapon? I am just as dangerous as you are, I believe." He returned the stare with a glare of daggers and furrowed brows, and he kept his own knife in his grasp.
Fell creepy (played by Fell-san)

*screams like a girl and throw a knife at the man*
Oren (played anonymously)

Oren screams like a knife and throws a bug at the intruder.
" Your screaming is enough draw in the whole clan" He says as he steps from the shadows. " Thankfully I prefer weaving nightmares instead of sleeping. So...good night" A devious smile shows while dark magic leaves his hand.
Sikato Hiwama (played by Lithe)

Sikato looked, mysteriously calm, at the intruder. “Ah...do I know you? Perhaps you were another pawn seeking ‘revenge’ in the night? Or a so called ‘lover’ that I wronged in the past? If so, I advise you to get out, as I don’t like being disturbed in my slumber.” She said this is a mysteriously amused tone, her face covered by her cloak.
Allison Kaye (played anonymously)

Allison wakes up from a freaky dream and looks to the end of her bed in the pale sheen of the waning moonlight. She blinks and sighs...

“A Question mark? That figures. So many question marks around. They mean nothing.... emptiness... non-existence... they question their own existence really.” Since there is nothing there, Allison lays back down and goes to sleep.
Oscar (played by KingdomOdd1)

Oscar looks up from his book, he stares for about a minute, before kicking her off, "I don't know how you got in the laboratory, but get out immediately." He went back to his book.
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

Stray yawned as he woke up, rubbing his eyes. He then grinned and his ears perked up, tail wagging behind him.

“Ayyo, what up, son!? You here to play some vidyagames!!?” Never too late in the night for that as far as he was concerned.
"Oh~? What an adorable little dog, I could keep you! But what are you doing in my room? I don't remember inviting anybody in here..." he sighed, scratching the back of his head.
"Ah! I know, there's lots of candy downstairs if you'd like some," Blair said with a toothy smile, moving to get out of bed.
Hunter (played by KingdomOdd1)

Hunter looked confused when he woke up, "How did you get in? I thought no one knew about my place?" Hunter shrugged, "Well, it would be rude to kick you out I guess, just ask any of the maids if you need anything, but please be also please be nice about it. I'm sure they would be glad to help you with anything, but please keep this place a secret, and the exit is straight down the stairs."
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"why the **** is a vampire in hell, especially in my room? Do ya have a death wish kid?"
Blaise Fabron (played by milktea_dollie)

"Oh?" Blaise sat upright, leaning to examine the stranger at the end of her bed.
"Oooh! You're pretty... but what are you doing in here? The guards don't let anyone in the royal chambers at night..."
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"what are you doing in my tent, i mean, you are pretty, but i did not tell you you could come in"
"N-ugh, wha's it-.. huh?" Stuck in the middle between her relaxed sleeping pose and her semi-gracious hop outta bed, Sprite was pretty quick to spot the stranger standing by her bunk. She was expecting one of those pesky midnight drills that the Skylax liked to bother their soldiers with, but she was happily surprised. And by pretty damn cute dragonoid babe, of all things!
"Well well," her drowsy ass grinned, "who I gotta blame f'tis nightly surprise, ey?" Normally she wouldn't dare being nearly as flirty, but the whole sudden pop-into-existence of this chick her had disturbed her peaceful sleep to such a degree that she couldn't care less. "Reckon y'got y'self lost 'round 'ere, haven't ya? 'Nuff room 'ere if y'wanna stay f'the night, wouldn't mind.." As long as she didn't come to beg for rations and supplies like most accidental intruders in the Skylax Headquarters did, Sprite didn't mind treating her eyes with that neat elegant figure for a little longer..
Crispy (played by KingdomOdd1)

Crispy was still sleeping and didn't notice anything unusal.
Jacky (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"oh, hoi, how are you, why are you here? wanna hang out?"
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

Pwent’s eyes opened suddenly as he felt a presence in his lair. The dwarf awoke from his slumber fully dressed in his spiked armor, it didn’t look like he ever took it off.

“Wot’s this then?” He flashed his fangs as he pulled out his katars and licked one blade in anticipation. “A midnight snack? Donna mind if I do. Heheh...”
Hime Aiuchi (played by milktea_dollie)

"Eugh! God, you scared me... What the hell are you doing in my room?? Get the hell out!" Linden screeched, grabbing the lamp off of his bedpost as the wings on his head moved to shield his eyes just in case.

"I swear, if you're in here to murder me you're not gonna be the one getting out of here," he continued, his voice clearly trembling as he felt discombobulated in the night.
Naga (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she looks at the creature, "you found my lair, sehr gut"
The Werelion (played anonymously)

The Lion sleeps tonight. Xochi remains asleep wholly unaware she has a visitor, she snores softly and idly scratches her mane of hair.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus