Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Nori Chiaki (played by milktea_dollie)

[redacted]
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Clyde would stretch, before noticing the random man in his bed. He got startled, slowly climbing out of bed to reach for his gun. He didn't see any windows open, so that wasn't the case. "Hey, sleepy-a**. As much as it is nice to see I'm not the only one on Earth who enjoys my bed, you need to get out of my bed. And my house. How did you even get in here?" he asked
Richard Kimura Velasquez (played anonymously)

Ricky snaps bolt upright. The bedpost closest to his perpetrator bursts into tiny splinters. His hand doesn't shake as he aims the barrel towards the face of the intruder.
"That was a warning shot. I never miss. Get down on the ground slowly or the next one goes in between your eyes."
One thing was clear: the Brazilian could pull the trigger and then go right back to bed without losing any sleep at all.
Allison Kaye (played anonymously)

Allison doesn’t even hesitate when she is suddenly awakened by the feeling someone was standing at the foot of her bed to throw the knife she keeps under her pillow.

“I’m really good at throwing knives...”
"Yuki, wake up! There's a lady in here!" Ren blinks incredulously at the woman they see, wary but still full of curiosity. "What're you doing here? We keep the doors locked at night..." they frown, scooting back in his bed. "On that note..."

Yuki squints and sits bolt upright at his sibling's call, grabbing the closest item he can-- the belt on the floor. "G-g-get out of here!! What the hell?!"
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

Stray groggily wakes up hearing movement in his room. Then he grins devilishly when his eyes fall on the pretty things that have snuck close to his bed. “Well, well, well! What do we have here? Double trouble? Must be my lucky night!”

He squints as he gets a better look at Yuki and Ren and he face faults.

“Wait.. are you two guys??” He sighs and slumps his shoulders. “Dang it...”
2020-06-10.gif
Alex's light doze was interrupted by a rough scratching sound. She sat up sleepily to find a scruffy shadow outlined against the soft glow of her lanterns. She calmly reached for the light next to her pillow and flicked it on. Before her on the opposite side of the bed crouched a vaguely humanoid kind of creature. A scent came from its shaggy hair and clothes. Not unpleasant. Just earthy. On its head there perched two doggish ears that resembled those of a fennec fox. It had the face and overall form of a small boy.

How had he gotten onto the boat? They were at least 75 chunks away from land in all four directions and she'd checked for stowaways before shoving off.

"Hey," she breathed gently, trying to sound as approachable as possible. "You lost, kid? What's your name?"
Jegan (played by j_a7980)

One eye pops open abruptly, giving a quick glance around, followed by the other. Where darkness is home for Jegan, bleary eyed sleepiness could cloud anyone's senses for a moment. "Who's there?" he begins to question before his focus lands on a young woman at the foot of his bed. His attention is mostly caught by the auburn hair and bright green eyes that starkly contrast the colorlessness of his own features. "Oh.... oh my, I'm not sure where you intended to be, but you're more than welcome to stay."
Erika (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hey...I don't care that you're here and all. But for the love of whatever Goddess the people believe in....Get off my bed."
Monika Kalchik (played by milktea_dollie)

"Ahh!" Miro squeaks, flattening his ears against his head before realizing that this is no monster, but a woman.

...He's still scared though because he has no idea why she's in his house. "What are you doing in here?? How'd you get into my room! Get out or I'm calling the police!"
Drake Lie (played anonymously)

"ummmm, how did you find my sleeping area? Why are you here? do you wish for a quick death? you might be cute, but i dont like others finding me, i find you" his claws detract and his wings flap a bit
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

Raven cocks her head to the side, her big yellow eyes wide and unblinking. She’s...confused, but fascinated. Her lips curl into a strange smile. “Oooh, you’re spooky. Watcha’ here for? My soul? A quick snack?”

Her eyes widen further, she flies to her feet, her smile growing manic. “Are you even here? No, no, quick! Ghost or demon? I have to know!”
Lunara (played anonymously)

The dryad stirs from her sleep and opens one eye. Seeing the little cat moving close to her she merely plucks Raven up and sets her next to her deer body. Yawning, she rests her head on the soft bundle of twigs and leaves that is her pillow to fall asleep again.
Kamoi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“...This is fine.” She’s too tired to even do anything about it...
Lisa bolts upright, one hand clasped over her own mouth to suppress a scream. When the strange woman on the end of her bed doesn't move to attack her, she slowly removes her trembling hand and speaks, putting a lot of effort into keep her voice low and even. "Who are you, and what the hell are you doing in my home?"

Meanwhile, she slips one hand behind her and underneath her pillow, fingers searching for the hilt of the small knife- she feels a little more comfortable as long as that blade is in her grasp, even if Kamoi's answer "assures" her she isn't about to have to use it.
Ruyinn (played by milktea_dollie)

Zerachiel was in a good mood before going to sleep-- and now he wasn't. Waking from his restful sleep with a tingling in the back of his head, he let out a high-pitched squeal at the sight of the suspicious-looking woman at the foot of his bed. At the same time, in a flash (literally), his entire person was glowing with bright light out of shock.

"Eek! What the flying factotum is this?! Why are you in here! Get out! Out!" He exclaimed, his voice growing tighter and his glow pulsing with every word he spoke. "I swear, I'm calling the police so get out before they get here," he added, hand reaching for his phone on his bedside table.
The Madman (played by Burrito)

"Oh, and what are you doing here, child? I haven't broken any of your precious rules, so you should have no reason to be here." It stated, regarding Zerachiel with a mixture of wariness and amusment. "It's been quite some time since one of your... kind has visited me." It said, spitting out the word as if it were a vile substance. "So, what can I do for you?"
Drake Lie (played anonymously)

Sighs"can't just have my rest, at least an angel would have left as soon as it saw me, but you, not so much, I am going to have to snap your neck"
Sakurai the Weapon (played by PinkBrat)

Amano was usually a light sleeper so it was quite the surprise when someone manage to make it as far as her room before she woke. The woman sat up quickly with the blade of a sword pointing at his throat. She knew he wasnt here to rob her otherwise he wouldnt just be sitting on her bed. Which left her with few reasons for what he was doing. "I dont know what your plan is but you better think carefully or else I will remove your tongue and anything else I see fit."
Andaran Firetree (played anonymously)

The Elven Warrior awoke from his slumber rather excitedly and violently threw the sheets off his body. Fully dressed and armed, it appeared that he wore his armor to bed and also slept with his sword on. As his eyes fell on the woman that disturbed him, it was not her face nor voluptuous body that he admired, but the many swords strapped to her waist.

"Oh boy! It's 3 AM, that means it's time for a sword duel!!" He said and unsheathed his own Elven Curved Blade. "HAVE AT YOU!!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus