Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Surtr (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I'd say you should be less afraid to face a challenge. Besides, he only offered friends. Regardless, if you're going to flee, then pass."
"Challenges, ey? Sure. I can kill off some time, friend."
Lucifer (played by Kloomsy)

Lucifer opened his mouth, but quickly shut it. Now, it wasn’t every day that he came across a talking cat who also happened to be a swordsman, so he wasn’t entirely sure what to say. All of this was so odd! He’s been alive for ages and ages and this is a rare first for him. He scratched at his jaw and debated on what to say.

“I’m not going to date you, that would be disgusting,” he deadpanned, “but you’re new and it’s been a long time since I’ve seen something new. I’ll befriend you. Now tell me, how do you hold a sword?”

— FRIEND —
Peepy (played by Jooters)

"PEEPY NO LIKE EDGELORDS. PASS."
Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

Lucas hid behind Kumatora upon seeing Peepy. (He has previously been bit on the hand by Peepy.)
Duster ran up and kicked Peepy across the Friend, Date, Pass RP forum and right straight through the fourth wall.

Pass, Pass, Pass
Medea looks beyond terrified, turns out hes scared of little kids! Been that way for a while

Big pass!
Haarlep (played by Mando)

"Oh, let us be friends, for I would play with you, indeed."
Tyler Hunt (played by Joshie2003)

"um...big pass, sorry buddy" Tyler said nodding awkwardly rubbing his neck
Denise Mueller (played anonymously)

"You really care a lot for people! I'd be your friend, and if you want to go out on a date, well, that would be nice too!"
Red Hood (played anonymously)

He didn't even cast a look in her direction and merely gave her a dismissive shooing-type hand-wave.
Ho'olheyak (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Oh, ho, what do we have here?" The woman examined the man in front of her. "Well. You are an interesting fellow, but I must pass."
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

Yeah... Pass. You're pretty and all, But science doesn't cut it for me.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He ran and jumped up into Dante's arms wagging his tail and licking Dante's face.
Cole and Axel (played by Jooters)

"DOGGY!!!" Axel shouts, running from Cole's side and giving Thor a hug. "Friend!"
"AXEL-" Cole calls out as he runs after Axel, pulling the giggling Eevee up and away from Thor. "Don't just run away from me like that, Ax."
"Awww... But... Okay..." Axel says, prompting Cole to hug him.
"Pass. It's simple enough to see why."
May (played anonymously)

"Eh. I'll have to pass on this one. Sorry about that..."
Twyla Bishop (played anonymously)

a9bc410c8b436a6dfdc997ce17bcf4e57b0eed57_00.gif
"Oh my goosebumps! A fellow witch? I'd love to be a friend! Can we?" Twyla, a clumsy yet sometimes feisty young witch, smiles brightly at the autumn-haired girl. It's been a while since she met another witch like herself after stumbling into the human realm.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He went and offered her his paw.
Dreambert (played anonymously)

"Hmm? What's this, a dog? Well, I never actually seen one, but I heard of one! I heard they can be quite playful and friendly! ...Now I wanna Friend it and give the boy headpats... Hmm..."
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

The six looks at each other before they all pull out a sign.
    Lockelan decided to friend.
    Hallie decided to friend.
    SECRET decided to pass.
    Moven decided to friend.
    Keye decided to friend.
    Rina decided to pass.

4 friend, 2 pass. Hmm...

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus