Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

His lip curled in a disgusted scowl and his hands wrong the handle of his large blade "pass"
Peepy (played by Jooters)

"PASS. YOU REMIND PEEPY TOO MUCH OF HIMSELF."
Utahime (played anonymously)

Utahime smacked him with a hammer "Bad" she said, the hammer made a Bonk sound when she hit him
She repeats this process for like an hour

"Oh... Pass by the way-"
Pass. I'm not into Dragons.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would take a second to look at the man and shrugged * max: id be your friend
Keeby (played anonymously)

"Pass. Easy."
Peepy (played by Jooters)

"EW! PASS. PEEPY HATE CIRCLES."
Pass. You're too odd for my tastes.
"You seem very different from me, but we could try to be friends!"
Derek (played anonymously)

“Hey, think we could be friends. Maybe we could jam together sometime.”
"hmmm...possibly date? i love your hair" she smiled cutely and blushed

max: id definitly would date * he said with a joyful smile *
Olendria (played anonymously)

"And I will DEFINITELY pass, you dishonorable piece of crap who's called a human!"

max: dang rude much
Keeby (played anonymously)

"uhh. i think you forgot to make a choice after her yelling at you. I'll pass eitherway, but something about her scares me..."
The Vault Gals (played anonymously)

The Vault Gals of pages 1 collectively take turns hugging the lil guy before passing him to the next, eventually Ace ran off with Keeby.. as everyone went to chase her, the only one left is Darci.. "Friend" She'd smile
He looked at them with a smile and his kitten perched on his shoulder mewed. "I choose you all as friends!"

Piano climbed down Oniyan and he rubbed against Explain's leg purring before he began playing with her laces.
Pass, I already have Azrael as a muscle. Don't need a second one.
Quote (played anonymously)

The recon robot stared at Hazama for a moment. "..."

Pass.
The Vault Gals (played anonymously)

Chosen would think for a while, all to say "Friend!" He smiled "I am a busy person so dont expect to see me often!" (He is not a busy person)

Ace took a lot less time, saying friend near instantly "Im not particularly picky on friends, just treat me well and ill return in kind"

Darci and No Time, took no time in saying that— "We'd like to pass, Unlike Chosen, Im actually Busy, and No Time isnt exactly a people person, Darci said, rudely cutting off my narration

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus