Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

"Hmmmmm Hallie, you look mean, but the rest of you look nice, so I'll be your friend!" He smiled
A respectful pass, I simply do not see any reason or clause under which we'd make an accord.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He started whining and barking and jumping all over him. He leapt up into Marcus's arms.
Adelle (played anonymously)

Smiles at her friend as she passes by the crowd. Her violet eyes scanning around with interest.
Zamma (played by Dib2435)

" Friend for sure "
May (played anonymously)

"Definitely a friend!"
"I would no mind bein' one-a ye mates!"
Cole and Axel (played by Jooters)

"Hm... I don't really... Think a giant... Robot... Thing... Would make a good partner..." Cole says. "I have a son... I really would not want to even risk him being hurt..."

"BIG ROBOT!!!" Axel exclaims. "WOOOOAAAAAHHHH!!! AWESOOOOOME!"

"Well... I guess we've got our answer!" Cole says. "You can be our friend!"
"Friend. I need some fluffy creatures to cuddle for therapeutic reasons. If you don't mind, of course."
He looked at the non-existant fourth wall camera. Even though he was in his Mark III custom War Machine suit, it was obvious his expression was "well what do YOU think, genius?"
Ciel (played anonymously)

Ciel fixed his hat, then looked where the non-existent fourth wall camera, then at Andrew, and back at the camera.
"What the hell are you looking at?"

Pass
Dreambert (played anonymously)

Dreambert would then consider to think for a moment before nodding, making up his decision to friend him. He held a thumbs up of approval.

"Hey, sure. I'll friend you! You kinda remind me of Bedsmith though, although she tends to be more... nevermind. I don't wanna explain it..."
Haarlep (played by Mando)

"You are a curious being, I must admit, unlike anything I have seen, to be certain. I think, however, I may still have to pass."
Delta (played by Alliyus)

"Pass"
* max would think * maximus: you seem nice id be your friend
Dreambert (played anonymously)

"Hm... You seem a bit decent. Guess I'll have to cautiously friend you since I don't trust you fully..."
Salamandra (played anonymously)

"Hm. I do not think we would get along at all. Pass."
"The hell are ye? Ah no 'ave seen a snake lad befoah, and Ah no think I much like ye. Too much like a Predacon. Come close an' Ah fry ye!" Pass
Haimon the Body (played by Reithesniper)

"You look strong.." he muttered "I think we could be friends, I wouldnt want to make you upset by sayiing no anyways" he smiles

Friend!
Delta (played by Alliyus)

"Lowkey, pass.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus