Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

"Kiss on the forehead, because it's not my fault I like cats and decent people."
Lucius (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Gentle hit.

"Because I wouldn't kill you or kiss you."
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

Lightly hit.

"Killing is far too extreme and we haven't even passed first base to exchange lips."
"Hit, lightly. For much the same reason."
Sir Vander (played by Pantrane)

“Perhaps a rightly chivalrous kiss could be in order. It could form a bond that keeps us closely knit on the battlefield.” He pauses to look her kit up and down. “Nice armor.”
Euvlimenei (played anonymously)

"I think I would kill you, by drowning of course. It's not personal, it's just a thing I tend to do. Not all leggers get it, but some do," she said with a wide grin and showing off her sharp teeth. "Don't worry. You'll feed other things!"
Freyja (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Kill

“It only feels natural, of course.”
Fell demon (played by Fell-san)

Honestly kiss
Moterda Olisya (played by Serene)

Kill,

''Another poor soul who is incapable of my perfection. Put an end to his wretched and worthless life, slowly.''
“Behold!”

“For the Sovereign of Luvaria is here. Heart of the Red Spade. Royal Mage of the Labradorite Tower. Lover of all lovers. The white beard of the winter squalls.... Is here!”

The king throws a cape around his shoulder and creeps forward. “And I come bearing a kiss for the Princess.” An elf in the background continuously strums a lute.
Rosianka (played anonymously)

"I am not one who can kill, nor am I capable of raising my hand to hit," Rosianka said with a subdued smile that seemed to border on apologetic, as if she were sorry for being too soft compared to many others across so many realms. "A kiss on the cheek or the back of the hand would suffice, would it not, your highness?"
"Hit, with something light like a rag. You have not deemed thyself in need of death to halt wicked ways. Nor do I intend to kiss anyone. Duty before myself."
Irrault Readeux (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I do not believe you would deserve a death by my hands, nor would I kiss you necessarily, on the grounds that we do not know each other...So I'll just lightly hit you with my bow and we can continue to live as though nothing happened."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Hit...nice solid thump of a book on your leg or something. "
Moterda Olisya (played by Serene)

Kill,

''Ah I have no reason to let her live. We can clean the world from another worthless one. Things I'm doing for my country and its honest people...''
Enio (played anonymously)

Kill.
Msizi Van Rooyen (played anonymously)

Kill. I don't see how this would end up in one of us being killed. Better him than me.
Bee (played anonymously)

"Errrrmmmmnn, none of these options sound appealing? But I guess I'll blow a kiss and consider it done."
Valerie Godfather (played by Serene)

Kiss intensely and Kill slowly.

'' Because I'm a beautiful way to die. ''
Fell demon (played by Fell-san)

You know I normally kiss but not udoits with huge egos
Kill

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus