Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Fell demon (played by Fell-san)

You know I normally kiss but not udoits with huge egos
Kill
Fell demon (played by Fell-san)

You know I normally kiss but not udoits with huge egos
Kill
Kill

"I have no need for you."
The short albino girl holds up her leatherbound book that is open to a certain page. On it, with a lot of swirls and hearts, is the word 'Kiss.'

((Since I don't have all of her information up yet, I'll just describe Siren. Siren is a 14(?) year old girl that has a stutter. Her hair is short with white with grey ends, her eyes are a dark pink/magenta, and her skin is a deathly pale. The clothes she wears are usually pastel and cutesy. She always wears a face mask, and she is very sick so she coughs a lot. Luckily the sickness isn't contagious. Oh, she's very shy and blushes a lot too))
Valerie Godfather (played by Serene)

''Kill, simply boring.''
Zane (played by Pantrane)

Zane floats in, arms spread along with his dark cape behind them. “My how I do enjoy feasting on the blood of one with golden hair.” He sniffs, hoping to gauge her blood type but finds only the essence of the undead. “Oh, well how embarrassing.”

He leans in to try for a kiss. Just before his lips press to hers, his stomach grumbles with hunger.

“T’isnt my fault. Your hair made me hungry.”

Kiss
Nathan Collier (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Kill the puppet.”

'' Hit the Hunter. Having fun with the man of justice is quite pleasing. Why would I kill when I have the option of inflicting pain? Oh let me show you this art, gentleman.''
Galiena Reyns (played by Juls)

Wooden stakes. Check.
Garlic. Check.
Mirror. Check.
Sunlight spell. Check.

Let's go kill a vampire!
Caius (played anonymously)

Well hello, lovely. Can you spare your lips for a kiss?
Aelia (played anonymously)

"I can not kill you, and I will not kiss you, I will commission another to hit you so I need not touch you myself. "
Artoria Pendragon (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"To kiss is out of the question, and to kill is also out...So instead, I offer you a hit, a small hit that you probably will not feel."
“Hmmmmmmmm~”
> She prepares to give Artoria a kiss...whether she wants it or not.
“Gonna take you home!”
Fell (played by Fell-san)

Heh I need to take you home
Kiss
Fell (played by Fell-san)

Heh I need to take you home
Kiss
Kai (played by JetStorm)

"neither....i can't hurt people for no reason,and it be weird if we kissed"

''What kind of creature are you? Whatever you are, your life can be an amusing danger to humanity. I'm gonna hit you gently, sugar, please avenge this from any human being.''
Emara Hough (played by Hubba)

Emara rolled her shoulders, hearing that satisfying pop. She let her gaze settle on the blonde headed woman and her eyebrow rose in curiosity. “Hit.” She felt her lips tug up in a crooked grin. “I don’t want to kill you, nor kiss ya.”

Her eyes averted and Emara rubbed the back of her neck. “Don’t worry. I wont hit you hard.”
Taniks (played anonymously)

“Pucker up, I’ve got a MOUTH FULL OF TEETH AND A TEN INCH TONGUE FOR ALL YOUR DISGUSTING HUMAN SNOGGING PLEASURE. THIS TRAIN AIN’T STOPPIN’. ATTEMPTS TO FLEE ARE FUTILE. BLEEEEEEHPPPTTT.”
Brash (played by Pantrane)

“Far out”, the rocker says in a deep but low voice. “You’re like totally rad and stuff... And I was like wondering if you would bless me with a righteous kiss.” After a pause he added, “it would be so tubular.”

Just as he leaned in to kiss Emara, some monster spawned. He raised his guitar and proceed to kill it with a radical guitar slam. Then he kissed the woman, sparing her from the wretched beast.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus