Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Bee (played anonymously)

giphy.gif

"Uuuuuhhhhmmmm......." Bee wasn't entirely sure of what she just witnessed. So she hurled her cup of coffee at Brash, hopping it'd hit him as she ran in the other direction.
Taniks (played anonymously)

I mean. According to a certain trash game I originated from (fite me), I’m pretty easy to kill (it’s not fair). So I’m not surprised you’d take me out in one hit via a freakin’ guitar. Don’t get me started on Dark Drinker, fml. But according to a certain trash game sequel, I came back like a goddamn nightmare. It’s canon. So I’m back, losers. Oh hi, sweet cheeks. Let’s bust this joint and find a private spot to give the ol’ smackaroo.”
Devin (played anonymously)

"Pucker up ya' toothy Xenos!! Yer gonna get der snoggin o' yur life and yur gonna like it!"
Izzabel Finnison (played by Hubba)

Isabel felt her face start to flush as she gazed at the man. He was rather handsome and made her heart start to thump a little bit louder in her ears. Izzabel felt it pound against her rib cage. She put a hand to her chest to try and calm her racing heart.

Having a spike of courage, she blushed heavily and stuttered out—her voice a meek and shy sound, “k-kiss..” she paused and her eyes fell to her feet, “I-If that.. is alright.”
Etharine (played anonymously)

Kill.

"You would make a wonderful blood sacrifice."
Alexander Black (played by ShadesOfBlue)

Kill

"I don't make them suffer by hitting and you're not the type I kiss. So Kill, you're no use to me."
Sanya Sera (played by ALTY_Heave)

~Hit~

"Not one to kill, but I really don't like your additude!" Sanya frowns, almost turning away completely.
Umar Abbzan (played by Pantrane)

“Yes, yes... Habibti!” He spreads his arms wide and walks sideways towards her. “What’s up, man? I come bearing a kiss... Hopefully shared with my cowgirl lover Ms. Parsons.”

He taps a button and plays a Middle Eastern trance song with too fast of a beat. “We shall all dance, eat kebabs and party until sunrise. Inshallah.”
Fell (played by Fell-san)

Hit
You should be a shamed you're like a adult and she's like a kid
Fell (played by Fell-san)

Hit
You should be a shamed you're like a adult and she's like a kid
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Kill, filthy demon."
Eros (played anonymously)

"Kill, she is an outsider and it is our law. Her dark sorcery corrupts our people."
Valerie Godfather (played by Serene)

''Oh, you're so good, thanks to you, all my inspiration is gone. But I won't kill a.. young man tonight. I'm sure my kiss will be a better experience than death. To taste the blood of thousands of losers... You lucky thing.''
Wilhelmina (played anonymously)

“I’ve heard a story once. Well, maybe I imagined it. Hard to say since having a hospital literally fall down around you tends to do things to one’s mind. But this story had this man who...wait. You’re not who I was supposed to meet,” Mina said with a wide smile, strong laughter shaking her shoulders until all the air left her lungs. Taking in a loud inhale, she finally replied, “Hit. Car or bat, your choice since I’m feeling generous, sweetie.”
Yugi (played by JetStorm)

"Neither...I'm not the type that would hurt someone,and I can't kiss you either,we just met" he said and leaned against a brick wall,staring at the sun set.
Zane (played by Pantrane)

A small bat circles high above only to move closer to the ground. In a puff of smoke, a pale man appears clad in a cape and dark clothing. “Now, now. The only reason I’ll hit you is because you just beat me to my chance to stop two lady vampires from fighting.”

Zane lightly taps his shoulder. “Now off you go, good lad.” He smiles happily.
Valerie Godfather (played by Serene)

'' You're just an embarrassment to our kind. It's ironic that the sheriff hasn't hunted you down so far. The fact that you're not a member of any vampire organization naturally gives me the right to destroy. Choose the way you die, honey, or I'll use my imagination. Ah, too many bright ideas, they are sparkling. They are really do....''
Hit

"I´m sure you´d make an interesting opponent. Wanna dance?" She smirked and there was a certain twinkle in her eyes. Joy almost. She always loved a good fight.
Tseng (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Hit

“It’s a chance to see if my skills are still good, after all...”
Brash (played by Pantrane)

“Sick hair bro”, says the rocker as he playfully hits the man’s arm. “Anyway, I’m looking for that totally radical dudette with the Schweet pink hair. She’s one bodacious babe.” He runs a hand through his golden locks.

“She was like totally fronting as if there was no way... But I say... WAY!”

“Psst.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus