Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The queen is having a ball (closed)

((Would love to join if you´ll let me :) I just need to figure out which character I should go with^^))
((Sure you can join 🙂))
((I was wondering if this realm has magic in it? :D ))
Corninth gardener (played anonymously)

(( is this still open?))
((I´ll wait for Pantrane before I reply, so he has a chance to react))
((Okie dokie))
((I´m going to sleep now, but will check in later))
((Oh, I´m replying as fast as I can, so hold on wait for me haha))
Sarena (played by Cherry_Red)

((can I join in with Sarena? I was thinking she could be a long lost royal or something idk?))

((why do you think I asked and not replied right away? I dunno, this just seemed cool and I didn't know what kind of role my character could have))
Arundriel (played by Pantrane)

((It says open, so I'm sure you can join. Four writers are easy to manage. Also, no need to apologize for too long or too short posting. No pressure here. I don't plan to rush and don't want others forced into doing so either. So just enjoy :) ))

((I don't even know I'm gonna play as yet lol))
((I'm sorry I'm late getting to the post. I don't mind adding another person in the rp. You don't have to say sorry for the post as long you're having a great time with the rp. I'm happy with no matter what, I'm loving this. 🥰))

((so where would my character for into this?))

((You could easily be a guest, an entertainer, whatever you visualize should be okay. Maybe she has temporary work at the event.))

((I’m waiting for Vita. The order got kind of jumbled because of my stall earlier.))
((Okie dokie, I hope she feeling better))
((Hold on, I´m just reading your replies. Will reply soon, just give a moment, and thanks for waiting))
((I´m waiting for Pantrane))
((I'm waiting for them as well))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The queen is having a ball (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus