Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The queen is having a ball (closed)

((Yes I know. Should I reply or wait for Sarena? Or maybe message her?))
((That´s okay, I get it. Sometimes you just forget :D I will reply as soon as possible, but I just have to eat and I´ll be right back!))
((Waiting for Pantrane. And going to sleep now))
((I´m going to sleep now and it´s Arundriel´s turn anyway :D I´m going to a festival tomorrow. Will try to reply before I leave if I can. I´ll only be gone a day))
((Okie dokie good night and have fun at your festival tomorrow 😁))
((Thank you! It´s good to be back! I´ll wait for Pantrane, so he has a chance to react))
((Will reply soon, just taking care of something!))
Arundriel (played by Pantrane)

((No rush. I look forward to it!))
((Take your time))
((I'm sorry but I'm not feeling all too good so it might be while before I reply))

((Okay. Take your time. No rush as always. We post at a good speed, but it’s okay to pace slower as well. We could also always brainstorm OOC for any follow up adventure... If we want to sail or explore anywhere in particular. I’ll wait for Alice, since her reply answers questions. Again, no rush.))
((Yeah, like Pantrane says. No worries :) Just take the time you need to get well again and back on your feet. I don´t mind waiting :D And that´s a great idea!))
((I´m waiting for Pantrane))

((Sorry things are really hectic OOC right now. Skip me for a turn. I’m almost done with this busy time. Miss writing with you all.))
((Waiting for our Alice and our Aundriel :) ))
((I'm sorry guys I'm currently taking care of some last minute things for my wedding right now I'll be back after my honeymoon.))
Queen Alice the Kind Hearted wrote:
((I'm sorry guys I'm currently taking care of some last minute things for my wedding right now I'll be back after my honeymoon.))

((Hey don´t worry about it! That´s alright! I mean it´s your wedding! And congratulations!! I hope you have an amazing wedding and honeymoon and I wish you the best! Just reply when you can and feel like it :) ))
Sarena (played by Cherry_Red)

((yes I used the little mermaid story from my Hogwarts Thread lol))
((Did this thread die?))
((Great! And it´s okay, things can get busy :) Gonna give Membrane a chance to reply and then I´ll write a response as well :) ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The queen is having a ball (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus