Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » I'm Back!

Sort of! I bought an Asus computer today-- a laptop, notebook. I am currently setting up all my stuff, so please consider me back but not quite able to moderator or RP just yet! Tonight at the earliest, Monday by the latest! Wow, oh how the heart has grown fonder without you guys to talk and play with! <3 Squee, new computer, eee~.
WELCOME BACK!!!!!
Copper_Dragon Topic Starter

Thanks! I'll be back in a while-- I'm trying not to run this thing as hard as I ran the last computer. I'm setting up Furcadia & its files, then I'll shut down and come back later on today. <3
Kim Site Admin

YAY! This is incredibly exciting news! We missed you so very much!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Glad you're back! :D
I'm so happy you're back! I needed some good news today! <3
Sanne Moderator

YAAAAY! I missed you so much, it will be so awesome having you back!! <3
Copper_Dragon Topic Starter

I MISSED ALL OF YOU SO FREAKIN' MUCH. *hug attack* Also wow it is hot in here. I'll do mod-work later. >>; It's like, 106 here.

But wow, just... wow. I'm back? I'm back! Holy beans did I have an excitingly rough June. My old laptop is showing signs of dying, as I said. Dad got rid of my CD of photoshop7 by accident (I have it on mom's computer though). Grandma fell getting out of the shower and had to go to the hospital--she's 'okay' in a relative sense, just a few staples, but we had to move her into assisted living. THey're taking super good care of her.

As for my folks and I, we're in our new (smaller) house. We've been working on it like nuts, which is in part why I hadn't had time to buy a new laptop until now. It's an Asus notebook with Win8. i7 processor, 8GB of memory, and cheap. It's a beast.

BTW, I have like, 4-5 RPs going on here that have been on hold this month. I'm fully aware of with whom and where they are, but you'll have to spare me another day or so. I'm just too tired to want to do forum RP, but I totally do have plans to post!
I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma, but I am glad she made it through mostly okay <3 Still really glad to have you back! ^_^
Glad you're back! :) Sorry to hear about your grandma, know how that can be. <3 Glad she's okay though!
Tar

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » I'm Back!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus