Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

“ so what you plan after we get out of this miserable place?”
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111) Topic Starter

“Well, I’m not sure. Pan said I could come with you guys. My parents literally tried to hand me in, so there’s no hope there, my sister’s dead, and I have no other family that I know of. So, I guess I’m coming with you guys. I wouldn’t risk it to go off alone again... The world’s a scary place...” He said with a sigh, looking down.

“ cheer up brother! Your in good hands!” Pan tackled Brady gently while Tyra stood up. She laughed as Pan giggled. “ got ya!”

“I know I am, it’s just hard to forget everything and everyone I’ve lost from this whole mess.” He said before he got tackled. Shouting, he fell over onto the floor and laughed, focusing on Pan and imagining him floating up towards the ceiling. Moving his hands, it happened and Pan was soon floating through the air.

Pan laughed. “ this is amazing. I feel like a bird that flying. This is awesome.” Tyra giggled and laughed. “ your all amazing. This is awesome. You both are like brothers.. you ok Brady? Having fun yet?” She asked as she sat on the floor. This was the most fun they had in months. She cheered and hugged him.

Brady laughed, rolling his eyes at Pan as he moved his hands in a swirling motion, spinning him while he hung in the air. “I’m always having fun, what are you all talking about?” He said with a grin. When Tyra hugged him, he momentarily lost focus and glanced at Tyra, Pan dipping in the air. “Don’t hug me when your brother’s soaring through the air.” He said with a laugh, regaining his focus and setting Pan down.

Pan “ hey watch it. I’m not a toy. Also a little less spinning would be nice. It making me dizzy.” Tyra let go. “ sorry.” She said and down at the ground. Pan” so please I’m starting to feel sick.” Tyra ran over to her brother and gave him her water. “ your on the ground. Just relax.”

“Sorry,” His eyebrows furrowed and he frowned. “Trying to make it more like a bird, y’know? It’s good Tyra.” He walked over to Pan. “You good though?”

Pan “ yea just dizzy.” Tyra giggled “ I guess your not a bird pan.” Pan “ why are there. 4 of you?” Tyra “ your weird.”

“Jeez, you get dizzy way too easily.” He laughed. “I was only spinning you for a few seconds,”

“ um I don’t think that spinning was the whole problem. The noise is set to his color.”

Brady frowned, “Really how do you know?” He paused, “Never mind that. Why is the real question.”

“ that I don’t know. Somebody likely did something. But not sure. Hey do you have something like wax or something so we can block the noise?”

“Wax? Uh.... No... How long will it last?” He asked, concerned.

“ who knows. But maybe I can.” She places her hands on pan and tries to use her ability to make pan fall asleep and it worked. “ let’s home that works.”

“I haven’t been targeted yet, but I hear it’s terrible...”

“ yeah it is. I hate it.” She waits for to stop before having her brother wake up. Pan “ hey the room stopped spinning. That dumb noise machine.”

“You definitely have to disable that tomorrow.” He stated.

“ if I give it a shock it should stop it right?” He asked.

“I’m not sure. Try and smash it too, if possible.”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus