Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Brady Flint (played by 111dev111) Topic Starter

Brady awoke to a loud buzzing in his bunk, B3, and clenched his teeth as he sat up. The buzzing was the morning wakeup alarm, of course, and he still hadn’t adapted to the 5:30am wakeup call. Shivering slightly, he massaged his goosebump-covered arms to try and regain some warmth in them. Brady had gotten there only two weeks ago, but had learned quickly to keep your sorrows or fears to yourself. Nobody wanted to listen to them. Pulling on the standard plain-blue shortsleeved shirt and black shorts, he looked around at the other “campers” awakening from their light slumber. Nobody slept well, with the beds a metal frame and a musty-smelling carpet as a mattress. This living hell was now his daily life, thanks to the government. Trudging outside into the few inches of snow that had fallen overnight, he watched his breath fog up in front of him. A PSF soldier, with his heavy gear and threatening gun, shouted for him to move along to the mess hall.
Liliath woke up confused, they had knocked her out before she came here, becaus she had been very violent. She stood up with her teddybear in her hand and decided to look where she was. "Mom?" She called out very sleepy. "Mom I dreamt a very strange dream that they took me away from you but-" Then she realized where she was "Oh my lord and six hundred cookies!" Liliath did not know what to do anymore so she decided to climb in bed then she started crying loudly
Brynn Thompson (played anonymously)

The normal bunks were separated by color, but recently, they had switched Brynn into a combined bunk with all of the colors. From the top bunk, Brynn awoke to a younger girl crying loudly. Giving herself a few minutes to wake up, she climbed down the metal frame to sit gently on the side of the bed of the little girl. Taking sympathy on her, she said in a soft, comforting voice, “Hey there, I’m Brynn... You’ll be scared for a little, It definitely takes a while to settle in, but I’m not planning on staying here long. And if I make it out, you’re coming with me. Just stick by me, alright?” Brynn had been here for a year and, unlike most of the others, she hadn’t given up hope just yet. She’d seen her friends collapse and never get up, and that was enough to crumble her resolve, but it hadn’t shattered yet. She planned on escaping.
Liliath noticed a girl approaching her. Liliath was scared to death and coverd herself with blankets. But when she heared the girl's voice she calmed a bit down. Liliath decided to reveal herself "I don't think they would like it when you would leave here." She whisperd while she wiped her tears away. "Maybe it will be fun if I try my best." Liliath didn't want to make friends, at this point she wasn't trusting anyone.
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Pan and Tyra had been planning over 3 months on there escape plan. Now they just need a little time to get all pieces in there place. They both got up and got dressed. They went to the mess hall and kept a eye out for fellow kids who wanted in on getting out. They had been there awhile so they had secretly picked plans and stuff. Pan giggled as he figured nobody had the guts to join them in escaping.

Brynn laughed quietly, nodding. “I don’t think they would like it either, but it’s better out there than in here.. Not the best, but better.”

Brady glanced at the pair in a corner of the mess hall and heard one giggle. That was an uncommon noise, one of the least heard in the camp. If someone was giggling, he figured he’d go to see what was up and why they were giggling. Walking over, he waved shortly and studied the two before turning to the boy. “Why were you giggling?”
"I think they would go after you and kill you before you can scream, I stay here they will propbably let me go home after a while." Liliath said and she sounded very stubborn. She turned on her side and pulled the blankets of her face again.

Pan looked at Brady. “ let’s just say a dream it about to come true.” He spoke in a teasing voice. But to anybody smart they realize the dream was escaping this place. “ it was a great dream. I’m sure it will be great!” He talked in a way to make the Gaurds shrug it off. “ come and join us.”
Aruo (played by dantefrancis)

"I'll join on this escape."Aruo said.He was wearing a short sleeve yellow shirt and black sweatpants.Aruo was tired of using his powers for other peoples use.He wanted to escape and use his power for his own uses.For good.Yet,he thought that opportunity was a long way...Until know."So,when do we escape?And the better question is,how do we escape. Security all over the place..."

Tyra went into Aruo mind. “ shut it we don’t need the Gaurds to know what going on. We have a plan. “ pan giggled. Knowing what his sister was doing. “ oh my people always said in 5 days of course. They believe 5 is a lucky number. Meaning in 5 days they where going to escape. Tyra giggled as if her brother told a joke.

Your...orange?Aruo thought.He thought that oranges were either dead or in hiding,meaning he thought that he couldn't meet one.Well,looks like he was wrong.He took a breathe and thought,Alright,what do you want me,a yellow to do?Aruo knew how to control his electric and believe or not,more ways than one.

Tyra went to auro head. “ my brother going to ruin the The White Noise machine. I want you to ruin the seat Electric systems and power generators, when I give the signal.”

Alright,but don't use a screaming sound in my head...Aruo would stay by their side,as he was curious on how she is still alive.However,he could already guess.She tricked the scientist into thinking she was another color.However there are more ways,but he doesn't want to get into that.

Tyra in auro “ if you follow the plan I won’t have to. Now just play along so the Gaurds don’t get in the way.” She smiled at her brother “ good point. I loved the show lucky days! Yea I dream about it every night.” Pan nods giggling.

Brady shrugged, unsure of what was going on between the two, but decided to trust this bunch. He was going to get out, one way or another. “So.. Have you heard of the movie, The Great Escape? Their plan was so good!” He went along, trying to gain some more info.

Pan nodded “ I love that movie!” Suddenly Tyra went into Brady head. “ welcome to the group. I guess you want in on the fun?”

Brynn frowned softly, feeling bad for the girl. “Honey, I’m sorry. They won’t let you go home and that’s the truth. I’ve been here for a year and I’ve never seen anyone be dismissed. They either head to the graveyard or escape. That’s the only two ways out, and I’d rather have a chance at a life than no life at all.

Brady furrowed his eyebrows as he heard the voice echo in his head. “Wh—?” Then he made the connection. Nodding slightly towards the girl, he frowned. “I haven’t had fun in forever, don’t remember what it’s like. I’d love to have fun again.”

Tyra smiled. “ well then surely you be interested in helping us escape here in 5 days time would you? What your power?” She talked to her brother while talking to Brady through his mind.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus