Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Brynn Thompson (played anonymously)

Brynn was heading back to her cabin from lunch when all hell broke loose. Kids started screaming and running in every direction, some even fighting back as all tension broke. Most didn’t even know what was going on. She darted swiftly through the crowds towards the armory, where she darted in and grabbed a hand gun and a few magazines of bullets, but her eyes widened as she saw the C4. Scrambling wildly out of the armory, she gasped as a whoosh of hot air hit her, sending her flying out of the entrance. Pain shooting through her leg, she saw another explosion near a wall and followed in pursuit, limping as a large piece of metal stuck out of her leg.
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Tyra fell and got hurt and lunged in front of Brady getting shot in process. Before sending a physic wav3 making them think the fellow Gaurds where subjects trying to attack other Gaurds and left to join the chaos. Meanwhile pan saw brynn. “ Your welcome and keep quiet.” He carried her out and into the woods. He sighed as he went to find the netting point.
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111) Topic Starter

“You idiot, Tyra!” He picked her up, grunting with the effort of it all. Giving up on that, he used his telekinetic force to lift her and ran towards the meeting place. Once behind the patch of trees, he sat her down and closed his eyes, placing his hand over the wound. Drawing the bullet out of her, he got out one of the first aid kits and threaded a needle, beginning to put in the stitches.
Brynn Thompson (played anonymously)

Her eyes wide with fear, and pain, she ran after Pan. Her hand hanging limply from her side, the gun still in it, she looked around at all of the chaos of it all. She’d never dreamed of something like this..

Tyra “ thank you and sorry. But I can’t afford you getting hurt. Now stop yelling it hurts my ears and your welcome.” Meanwhile Pan saw them and ran up. Pan set brynn down and got the metal out of her leg and did stitches.soon a helicopter came and landed nearby. Pan “ I’m not going to ask what happened.”

“Your sister decided to play hero and jump in front of me. While I’m grateful, of course, I had padding. And I could’ve stopped the bullet.” He glanced up at the sound of rotor blades. “Is that our ride?” He glanced at Pan and then back at Brynn like “Is she tagging along?”

Pan “ it our ride. For now. I still don’t trust her. Let’s get going.” He picked brynn up and went into the helicopter. “ let’s get going!”

Brady bandaged Tyra’s arm up and helped her stand, the two of them slowly making it over to the helicopter. Getting Tyra buckled up, he sat down next to her, breathing a sigh of relief as they took off. Muttering, “I’ve always wanted to do this.”, He raised his hand and focused on a large tree, raising it to land on a group of guards. “I’ve got tons of crap in here, I don’t even know what I took, honestly.”

Pan went through the whole thing.” Yeah good stuff.” Just then tryra fainted. Pan went to Tyra and felt her head. “ that perfect.”

“Does she have a fever? Need water?” He asked, rooting through another bag, looking for a water bottle.

" no she has more then a fever. I think." he starts a IV bag.

“Dang.” He tossed another medkit towards Pan, looking worried. “What do you think it is?”

" I really hope it..it not what I think. " tyra rolled her eyes. " stop having a pity party."

“What is what you think? Stop giving me clouded answers, seriously!” He hissed, frustrated and unsure of what to do.

pan "shut it brady. im trying to find out and I cant with you yelling." he felt her arms and legs. "lets see. oh maybe and yup there we go. get me something flat brady."
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

((Any ideas on how to introduce myself in this forum?))

you could find a agent that could take you to there hideout.)
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

((I guess that could work...but a quick note; I’ll only be on from time to time, and not too often, as I’m currently attending college, so please be patient with me.))

It was dark, (as it usually was, he found,) as he walked down the street, eyes darting from side to side in search for anyone who took an interest in him. He had learned to be cautious, hidden, and to appear as though he held no importance whatsoever if he wanted to be left alone, and so far it had worked flawlessly.

Brady rolled his eyes, still annoyed, but handed a small flat card-like thing to Pan. Sighing, he looked out the window, watching the tops of the trees turn into streets.

He placed his sister legs on it. “ I think she broke her legs. Happy now? Plus the bully wound some to keep a eye on to.”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus