Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

“ it I set it on fire it won’t work.” He giggled. Tyra nodded.
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111) Topic Starter

“I mean, I’m just taking extra precautions.” He said with a sheepish grin.

“ I know just protect my sister.” He said and yawned.

Brady nodded seriously, unsure of what would happen the next night, but he would make sure they all got out of there, no matter the cost. “Don’t worry, I will.”

“ now let’s just relax. We will need our strength for tomorrow.” He smiled while thinking of freedom. Tyra nodded. “ Brady what is one of your favorite things to do?”

“Play pranks on people, and hang out with friends. You guys?”

Tyra “ reading, animals and enjoying relaxing and having friends.” Pan “ I like training,sleep,games and hanging out with friends.”

“Oh yeah, I also like sleeping and reading, but you don’t find books much anymore...”

“ well lucky us. Where we are going they have many.”Tyra yawned. “ it’s very nice to dream about what we will have after we get out of this nightmare.”

“Definitely. So much more better than dreaming of how I’ll die in here. Starvation or Over-Exertion are two big ones. Now I can dream of what books I’ll be reading in my big warm bed.”

Tyra giggled. Pan “ sounds awesome!”

“It is.” He laughed. “I can’t wait to get out...”

Tyra “ what will the first thing you will do when you are free?” Pan” I’m not sure. What about you Brady?”

“I don’t know, Probably lug a giant tree at any guards trying to chase us.” He stated casually, his face wiped of any sign of a smile.

Tyra “ well I want to read in a nice bed and have a warm and good meal.”

“Same here, but that won’t be as SOON as we’re out of here. I mean, think about it. If you step beyond the fence, you’re out.”

“ not once your safe your out.” She stated. Pan “ see you tomorrow night I guess.” He looked at the time.

“Yeah, curfew’s beyond now. I should get back to my bunk. See you later!” He made sure Tyra had stood, before dissolving his air-chair and crept out the door, shooting a wave over his shoulder. A grin on his face, the anticipation of tomorrow, he crept into his bunk and fell asleep, as much as sleep was for a metal frame.

Tyra and Pan did the same and woke up in time for food. Pan and Tyra nodded. To night they would escape. Tyra and Pan talked mentally to each other finalizing there plan. Hopefully the plan worked.

Brady walked into the hall with a sunshine smile on his face, courtesy of the events that would happen tonight. Grabbing his tray, he took a deep breath and boomed at the top of his voice, “Good morning, happy campers!” This immediately earned him a hard and audible slap across the face, a bruise forming where the soldier’s glove hit his face. Shrugging it off, he continued to his friends.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Darkest Minds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus