Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » That Awkward Moment When...

... you really want to fill up your last character slots, but you don't know with who or if it's worth it (because you'll probably delete it a month later, if you're me!)

Hrm.. what do, what do? I have so many characters and so much stuff in my head for 'em, but a lot of them aren't RP'd anywhere or barely see any action, so making pages for them,while fun, is not entirely worth it. Does anyone else tend to have this issue?

Or, in reverse, do you have too many characters you would definitely make pages for but not enough slots as a whole?

And no, this isn't a matter of me not having enough slots, on that note-- I'm content with my freebie 10. I simply am not sure if I should fill up the last 2! :D
I didn't even know there was a limit in the first place D:
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Copper_Dragon: I've had that problem. I've got plenty of characters that I've played over the years but I no longer use them, so it feels a little silly to put them up. I did however go and add two of my earliest characters, just for old times sake.

As for limits, it's ten slots for free memberships, which you can double if you upgrade to an epic account :)

If you don't want to go epic, you can still buy additioanl slots if you want more. And sometimes Kim holds contests where you can win some too! :)

And you can see how many you're using here :)
Copper_Dragon Topic Starter

darth_angelus wrote:
Copper_Dragon: I've had that problem. I've got plenty of characters that I've played over the years but I no longer use them, so it feels a little silly to put them up. I did however go and add two of my earliest characters, just for old times sake.

Ten slots for free memberships, which you can double if you upgrade to an epic account :)

If you don't want to go epic, you can still buy additioanl slots if you wantm more :)

And you can see how many you're using here :)

Haha, thanks for the info, Darth, but it's not necessary. I rarely use 10+ actively, so needing more isn't an issue. It's just the figuring out what to do with my remaining two (or three-- I think I may scrap Yelsha soon; turns out I don't care to use her much, d'oh!)
... I love how you ended each tip off with a smilie. <3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I like to be helpful :)
darth_angelus wrote:
I like to be helpful :)

'cause he is just that awesome
Also I'm having this problem, Copper! I have like 22 slots, and I'm only using like...between ten and twelve of them. xD So I want to use the ones that I get for my epic membership, but I don't know who with and I don't know if it's worth it! I don't want my characters just sitting around.

This needs to be resolved somehow.
I am also eager to fill my character slots. I don't really know how to approach something like that..I was thinking "make more characters." The problem is, if I make more characters, will they be interesting and well-rounded or just pretty designs with no personalities? Or worse, too well-rounded with too much personality..heh.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

You don't have to completely fill up your slots, save them for when you create a character you do actually want to post :)
I have too many characters, and not enough slots. Throw some of your extra slots my way Celestina xD No but, I really only put my better characters up here, and I like to make sure that people have a variety to choose from. I'm still relatively new to the site, so I don't have any characters that are more popular than others. :x I need to RP more so I can see what is popular, and what isn't. (She says as she counts the 10 billion RPs she has going.) Need moar RP!
I don't have this problem, most of my characters are saved in my biological ahrd drive up in my head =D

Not that I have a lot of characters.. very few actually, out of which most are P&P game characters.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » That Awkward Moment When...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus