Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"You good Neo? It's not that big of a deal." His expression was priceless.
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

Nagash thought to himself about the blades he wanted to say that the white blade is far closer than he thinks and the black blade, well he knows where it is.

Nagash then took the book off his back and summoned a couple of skeleton hands to form a table and he put his book "Liber Mortis" on the table and he began reading it

"What you reading?" She walked over.

"Oh, its one of my 9 books I wrote; its mostly my research notes and my diary" He responded to her.

"Really? That's a lot of writing." She looked at the book and read parts of it.

"I had a lot of time to write" he then turned the page and the next page showed a special elixir he had made.

"Strange, but cool." She looked at the elixir.

"Thanks," he said to her "Is there anything you need to know"

"No, I'm fine." She looked at her spear and watch it spin faster.

"So what does the spear do" He said to her

"It has two forms that I know of spear and pillow." It shifts back to the pillow and she lays on it as it floats above the table.

"That is actually a very nice weapon" as he took out he ink and quill from a small poach on his side and used his magic to conjure a large piece of paper and wrote and drew what it looked liked

He also wrote and drew Aladdins sword and wrote of its capabilities. He then looked at the orb and wrote about what Kathrine said. He was very interested in the orb and he will get it after seeing what it does with Gawain's book
Sir Gawain (played by SomeFBIDude)

((Oof, didn’t know that you guys were posting))

((It's okay my dude))

((It's fine))

She floated above them watching him take notes. "I'm pretty sure you won't find the white bladed sword around much anymore. Rumor has it that it was destroyed." It was best to lead them away from it so she would be safe, but she would help Aladdin find the Black bladed one.

Gawain pop right behind the wizard, yelling boo when he pop into the room, he chuckled to himself, he then said sorry,”Hey, I also did something with the orb,” Gawain said in a voice that sound like a child that got caught doing something bad,”And, I learn what it did,” Gawain said,”And now it suck in my book,” Gawain said in a fast voice, he pull out his book, the book have a magical aura around it now,”It written in the dragon tongue though,” Gawain said while pulling open his book.

((Need to go into the shower real quick))

"Dragon tongue hmm? Not many speak that anymore." She starts reading some of it.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus