Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

He sighed and went over to the book and focused all his magical energy to his hand and have the orb magnetize to him because of his energy in the orb
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

She walked up to him and the book, "If you want it to leave the book you may want to actually try."

He looked at her and was getting kind of angry but decided to ignore it, he then grabbed the booked and where the orb was once was and looked to drain the book of magic.
Aladdin (played by PhantomRabbit)

He looks and pouts somewhat childish that he is being ignored by nagashi

"Are you Pouting?" She laughs, she walks back to Aladdin. "Bored as well?"

"Yes kinda....." he smiles

"I'm taking a nap." She yawns and shifts the spear to pillow form, she jumps onto it and floats above Aladdin with her eyes closed, "Wake me if anything interesting happens please!"

After a couple of mintues, Nagash was successful and the orb started to defuse with the book and after it did he took the orb of the now named Aldan.
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

An army of knights, bowmen, and priests would come near the group. They were part of the king royal guard ion the kingdom of Athel Lores."You peasants are ordered by King Orion to come to his castle and present yourselves."

He looks toward the knights, bow men and priests, reaching up to tap and wake up rin "hey rin something happened" he said in the somewhat feminine voice as he reaches back, feeling the hold band that he ties his hair up with being close to breaking he sighs.
Undoing the braid and throwing away the band as his white hair flows down to almost his knees, his look no would mean no one can even think he is a boy at first glace

She opened her eyes and looked at Aladdin, "Should we?" The humans could be so annoying, especially the royals. The priests prepared there magic, if a fight broke out they wouldn't last a minute. A summons from a king? She hadn't killed anyone recently, why would they want to see them?

"I dont see why not....tho I ask if I can be the one to talk, I have dealt with royals and nobles before" he says looking at rin as she can see he looks completely different with his hair down

((If you didn't know they are wood elves))

((Here are what they look like))

((Sorry for this and I know you guys will be mad at me but this what dante wanted me to say))

"Well the faster they live us alone, the faster we can go so I say go with" He voiced his suggestion to the group

"I'll leave it to you then." She hoped of her pillow and tucked it under her arm.
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

'I agree', Neo said with a straight face. 'Glad that you are agreeing with us.Follow us if you may."

He walks up the the group that approached them "we would be glad too" he says in a polite manor

She stays quiet, this isn't her strong suit. She walks behind Aladdin and follows.

Nagash just wanted to go and do what he had planned originally before he got stuck with the group but its all in the past even if it was only a couple minutes ago, so he followed the guards to they were taking them.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus