Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Sir Gawain (played by SomeFBIDude)

Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

"Trust me,she's stubborn, its likes talking to a brick."
Sir Gawain (played by SomeFBIDude)

“You know that you just call her stupid right?” Gawain said while pointing at the white hair kid again, god, it already getting old calling her white hair kid,”By the way, what your name?” Gawain ask.
Aladdin (played by PhantomRabbit)

(wait what happened when i was gone.........can i say alddin following rin in my abscence?)
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

((Yes))

"Its Rin and no one is near the mountain beside's us." She glared at Neo, "Shut up..." She punched him in the shoulder lightly.

He stands next to rin as he stared at the knight , inspecting and observing

She looks at Aladdin, "Hey are you ok?"

"I am cold but other then that I am fine" he says as he fiddles with his long braid for abit

"How are you cold?" She looks confused, ice plains aren't even that bad. How can this guy get cold in only 69' Degrees?

"Let me just say my body is odd" he says as he holds himself thinking deeply

She laughs softly, "Get in line." She gives him her jacket again, "Keep it, I don't get cold or hot easily."

"alright" he puts it on and smiles

She looks at the crumbling mountain, "I may need to learn to control my temper. Any advice?"
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

Nagash then walked to Gawain and when he arrived to him he asked Gawain "Did you hear what I said a little while ago"

"Nope.......you should see when i get angry" he smiles all cheery as he hummed a catchy tune

"No thanks, I'm good." That was probably at the bottom of her list. When he tryied she could barely make out his movements, "I pity those you got a grudge against..."

"Aww thank, and there aren't many I have a grudge on"

She gave him a playful shove, "Oh shush, you said 'many' so someone has?"
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

He saw Gawain maybe be in a flashback moment so he decided to not bother him about and went to Kathrine and Aladdin, and asked Kathrine " I have many questions, for one what is your name and two how do we get the orb back from the book.

"One I'm Rin, Two the orb most likely got fused by not focusing how much magic was placed into it. The book has traces of old magic so the orb seemed to be trying to fuse with it." She thought for a minute, "You could always put more magic into another object, then the orb would leave the book and go into the other object. But why do you keep asking me? It is your orb..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus