Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

Nagash was indifferent to it for one the knight lost the orb but 2 it led to something unexpected so he saw it as a win and lose situation. "It been awhile senses I seen the dragons tongue and I know it but I'm rusty" he said
Sir Gawain (played by SomeFBIDude)

((Ok, I’m back))

Gawain laugh to himself, he was able to read it thank to a old friend of his, who will probably scream in rage at the fact that she help him in the past,”It have some very strange spells though,” Gawain said rubbing his chin, before realizing he still have his helmet on, then he pulled down his hand fast, hopeful that no one saw that.

" So girl, what does it say" he asked
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Some spells and such, nothing I haven't seen before." She skimmed through them.

He then asked "What about the weapons and items we have,"
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

"That's a good question.And you mean the weapons in my arm currently."

"Nothing" she reads the sword spell, "I don't recommend doing this one, it sounds cool but it is just a suicide spell." She didn't want them to make the same mistake she did. "Speaking of your arm, waht kind of demon was it?"

"More like what kind of demon am I based on.I'm half-demon.The arm is more of a physical manifestation of my power."

Gawain was confused, can’t she see the other pages in his book? His friend did say that he can see these pages only because he have meet a dragon and befriend it, she then said, only because I let you be my friend, he chuckled to himself, she was a strange dragon indeed. He look at the hidden pages, it was shouts? He need to look into this later, he close the book and put it onto his back.

Her eyebrows raised, "Dang why am I meeting all the other Halfling now instead of when..." She trails off will a strange look on her face.

“What is it?” Gawain said leaning forward,”Do you see a enemy stand user nearby?” He said chuckling at his own joke.

((It a Jo-Jo meme, I’m sorry))

She breathed in and made a hand jesture, "BOI!" She walked towards the woods.

Nagash continued to read out his book but he then came across a spell he had forgotten years ago. He was surprised to be sure but this was and if not the most powerful spell ever created. He then closed his book and tied to his back and unsummoned the skeleton hands and the hands went back underground.

Gawain point at the white hair kid walking away,”Where she going?” Gawain ask the wizard, thinking he would know, Gawain then realized that he know none of his friends names.

"Don't know but she'll probably be back...maybe."

"I don't know get name" he then walked towards Gawain and whispered to him " To answer your question from earlier I am a elder lich"

She raised her hand and the pillow suddenly turned back into a spear. A simple gesture and the nearby mountain was cut in half, she walked back. "I feel better now." She said as the mountain behind her collapsed.

“Wait, what?” Gawain said not hearing him,”Ah, never mind, I’ll just follow her,” He then jump up and run into the woods, ready to scare the white hair kid when he found her, Gawain stop when he saw her cut the mountain in half,”You know, you may have killed some people,” Gawain said to the white hair kid, like a dad would talk to his daughter.

He was surprised when he heard the expolsion wondering if it was Kathrines doing.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus