Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Aladdin (played by PhantomRabbit)

He takes out the short sword lostvayne, getting into a stance as he nods "ready and if you so wish it I will tell you what rin's weapon is"
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

"I will like that anyways here we go". Nagash then began to cast a spell and then yelled "Doombolt" then he launched a ball electricity in the air where it came back bigger and black and it was streaking towards Aladdin

He took a a deep breath as he steps as it hits him but the damage is redirected straight back to the caster
Sir Gawain (played by SomeFBIDude)

“Oh, you want to know about the dragon?” Gawain ask Kat.

Nagash saw it coming so he acted quickly and used his staff to cast a ward spell that would lower the damage of the attack but it would still leave some wounds on him.
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Yes." She saw Aladdin reflect the attack, It reminded her of an old friend. She needed to think about something else until her hand was a hand again.

"Thank you.....so that is the ability of this blade.....full counter, the ability to counter all offensive magic"

"The full power of the full counter is to repel physical and magic attacks."

He looks at rin "do you know from your friend"

"Your welcome and tell me about the girl's weapons" After that Nagash hands went out and breath out and yellow lights went around his body and the wounds began to close and blood being cleaned.

“Haha, the dragon was a great friend and a great boss, of course, she didn’t take to care to me stop being a Lich,” Gawain said with a sad tone,”She was a amazing foe, she fought with honor.” Gawain said while turning to look at the battle,”That all you need about her, she still alive though,” Gawain said turning back to Kat.

"Yes." She looked back at Gawain, "Still alive?"

“Yes, still hunting me down too,” Gawain said in a way too cheerful tone.

"It is the pillow she is carrying" he says as he sits down

"Well I saw stranger weapons but how does it work" Nagash questioned

"Ask her I dont know much about it, and now do you know where the blades are right now"

"Yikes." the pillow turns into the spear and floats above her.

“The last time I met her was a few mile away from here,” Gawain said while looking at the village,”In fact, she may have destroy the village all ready.” Gawain said while smiling.

"The blades... hmm, The Black Blade is in the hands of the traveling knight and he has red and white on his armor you probably have to find him and the white blade, the last time I heard of it, it was stolen," He told Aladdin

Thinking, 'Screaming.'

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sacred Treasures(Open with Permission)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus